18. I'm Sorry

2 hours later
Roman

"Wow, we should of done this month's ago." Corey said as she laid next to me, I smirked and pulled her closer to me.

"We couldn't, a few month's ago you were to sick to do anything, I still can't believe you wrestled that night." I told her.

"Yeah well, I didn't know I would be out as long as I was either." She said.

"True, so are you really all better now?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I still have check ups every single week but so far so good." She answered.

"Good, I don't ever want you to go threw any of that again." I told her and kissed her head.

"Trust me I don't either." She said and snuggled even closer to me, her face was buried in my chest. I smiled and pulled the blankets up around us.

"You know I'm not really tired." She said and looked up at me smirking.

"Are you sure?" I asked and she got on top of me.

"I'm sure."

_______________________
12:50 pm
I rolled over on my left side and seen Corey still peacefully asleep. I smiled and kissed her head and then I carefully for out of bed and put my clothes back on.

"Your leaving aren't you?" She asked and rolled over.

"I was going to." I answered.

"Ok." She just simply said. She got out of bed and got dressed to.

"That's all your going to say?" I asked her.

"Look Rome, I love you, I really do but we can't be together. So don't come back." She answered.

"Are you serious?!" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm not going to be with you anytime soon so let's just keep our distance from each other for now." She explained.

"No." I said.

"Roman it's what's best for us." She said.

"That's what you think, I don't think we should be separated." I told her.

"Well during the day at least and when we are at Raw and stuff I think we should be, you wanna come around anytime after that you can." She explained.

"You can not be serious." I said.

"I am, dead serious." She said.

"Go to hell Corey." I told her and started to walk out.

"Already been there." She said as I left. And I stopped at the door and I heard her walk into the kitchen then I didn't here footsteps any more.

"I love you rome, I'm sorry." I barley heard her say but I know that's what she said. I walked to the elevator and took it down to my floor and went to the room I shared with everyone.

"Where have you been all night?" Seth asked me as soon as I walked in. Him and Paige were making something to eat in the kitchen.

"My money's on Corey." Paige said.

"Yeah, I was with Corey." I answered.

"I'm surprised you came back." Seth said.

"Why? Because I've been an asshole lately?" I asked.

"That and the fact that you love Corey and couldn't wait to see her." Paige answered.

"Yeah well, she thought it would be best if we weren't together." I told them.

"Why?" Seth quickly asked.

"She didn't give me a real answer but I think it's because of Dean and Jay." I answered.

"I'd understand that, Dean keeps holding everything against Corey and Jay, I ain't got nothing good to say about her." Paige said.

"Yeah neither do I. But Dean he's definitely ruining everything with smart remarks." I said.

"No doubt about that."Seth said.

"Yeah well nothing that can be done I guess.'' I told them and walked out, I just wanted to be alone right now.