12. The Triple Threat Match

Corey

"I don't even think you should be wrestling." Brie said to me. Last week I kinda told Nikki and Brie everything and they've been there for me. Yeah I know Paige, Seth and Roman were oh my side but if I would of told them, they would of said something to Dean and he would of told Jay. And because Jay wouldn't of heard it from me, it would of caused a big fight.

"I'm only wrestling tonight then I'm done. Until I'm 100% again, which will only take 2 weeks." I told her.

"Alright well, we will be waiting for you after your match." Nikki said handing my leather jacket.

"Thanks." I said getting up and putting it on.

"No problem and we can drive you to the hospital tomorrow to if you want?" Nikki asked.

"Works for me." I answered.

"Perfect, now let's get you to the gorilla." Brie said and we all walked there together. Everyone else was already there, including Meredith. I'm happy in one more day I'm not gonna have to deal with her and I'll have my best friend back.

"Hi Corey." Jay said to me as we all stood together, that's first time she's spoken to me other than that little argument in the kitchen the first night Meredith was here.

"Hi Jay." I said back.

"Haven't gotten to talk to you at all." She said.

"Yeah well you were busy." I said.

"We have a few minutes until our match if you wanna go talk." She suggested.

"I think it's a little to late for that." I said as the match before us ended to early.

"Later then?" She asked.

"When Meredith Leaves, I'll tell you everything and how I've been dealing with it without you." I answered in a pissed off tone. I want her to know I'm mad at her, seriously when Meredith is around Jay changes to much and in a way it feels like she abandons me.

But anyways Jay went quite, her and the boys went up to the top of the arena for their entrance since me and Paige have our own. Jays gonna come down with The Shield.

"You laid it on kinda thick." Brie mumbled.

"I want her to feel horrible." I said As Paige went and did her entrance, she was going first and then Jay was coming out and me last.

"Yeah we know, but just focus on Winning this match so you can go to wrestle mania in 1 month." Nikki said.

"Don't worry I am." I said. Jay did her entrance with the shield she got into the ring and my theme started playing. I waited for the right spot in the song before I walked out and did my entrance with the fireworks going off and the lights flickering until I got to the ring.

We all got ready and the referee called for the bell, The Shield stayed at ring side and watched the match.We all circled each other, no one knew who to attack who at first but then I turned my attention to Paige and attacked her and Jay joined in, so it looked like we were working together but that wasn't my plan to work with her.

Once we got Paige down and out, we threw her out of the ring. So it's me and Jay now, the crowd was going crazy for this, we've never faced each other at all before, so this is the first time.

We locked up and I managed to over power her which wasn't easy considering how weak I am right now. I went to put her in a head lock and she quickly grabbed the ropes, then I tried bouncing us off the ropes and into a pin but she held on to the ropes to tight so I went straight on my back and rolling over and back on my feet again and she kicked me right in the face and she went to pin me but Paige quickly broke that up.