8. Seriously

Corey
1:00 pm

I rolled over and opened my eyes, Roman was already up because he wasn't even the room. I looked at the time and then got out of bed, I went straight into Jay and Deans room.

"Good morning sleepy head." Jay said. She was all dressed up and looked like she was feeling fine.

"How you feeling?" I asked her.

"I'm honestly feeling great, so is Dean after we both got passed the puking." She answered.

"Why are you dressed up?" I asked, she's not wearing anything slutty which is how we normally dress so in my eyes, she's dressed up.

"Well Deans taking me out, he's getting dressed right now." She answered.

"Actually I'm ready." Dean said walking out of the bathroom, he wasn't dressed fancy or anything typical Dean, in his jeans, some sneakers, plain t-shirt and leather jacket.

"Let's get going then." Jay said and I stopped her cause they were walking out.

"Did you forget we were supposed to talk?" I asked her.

"Oh, um, can it wait until later?We'll only be gone a few hours." She asked, she's kinda pissing me off, this is important and she pretty much keeps dodging it.

"What ever." I said and walked past her and Dean, I went straight to me and Romans room and locked the door.

"What are you doing?" Roman asked, I didn't even know he was in here.

"Just keeping my distance from Jay, I wanted to try to talk to her  again and she's busy." I answered and crawled in the bed and laid beside Roman.

"Maybe she doesn't wanna hear the bad news?" He suggested.

"It's definitely not that, she's distracted. Somethings on her mind I can tell." I said.

"You think?" He asked and wrapped his arms around me.

"I know, she's literally like my sister, I've known her all my life, I know her better than anyone. She's really distracted." I answered.

"You think it's Dean? " Roman asked.

"No she didn't start acting like this until now, I think she's up to something." I answered.

"Doubt it, what could she possibly be up to?" Roman asked.

"That's just it, I don't know."