6. Triple, Triple Threat

Corey

It's was time for Raw once again, it's been a whole week with the guys and it's been pretty fun I will admit. But tonight is when me, Jay and Paige all have separate Triple threat matches and we are all supposed to win as well which I'm sure will happen.

"Hey, I guess yours is first." Jay said as she walked up to me, I was back at the gorilla watching the current match.

"Yeah I know, I need to talk to you actually." I said.

"We'll talk." She but Paige and the boys walked up to us.

"In private." I told her.

"OK yeah we can talk later." She said.

"You know we could walk away right?" Seth asked.

"No you don't have to, it can wait." I answered and we all just watched the match that was going. It was Kofi Kingston against Rob Van Dam, Kofi picked up the win.

"Your next, who's in your Triple threat?" Paige asked.

"Nikki Bella and Aj." I answered.

"Two former Divas champions, good luck." Seth said.

"I don't need it." I said as my old theme hit, I guess when I'm competing alone I'll use my theme instead of the shields theme. I did my entrance and got into ring, Nikki Bella came out next only she didn't have Brie with her. And Aj came out last, Aj's been feuding with Kaitlyn for the past few weeks. So she's favorite to win this, but I'll be dammed if I'm gonna lose my spotlight again.

Jaylynn 

"Come on Corey." I mumbled as we watched her triple threat match, right now all 3 of the divas are down. The match has been going for over 25 minutes already, and literally every time someone goes for a pin it's gets broken up.

Corey and Nikki both got up first and Corey quickly fought her off and threw her out of the ring. Now it's just Corey and Aj, they've had their problems in the past with each other and multiple feuds. I'm curious to see how this is gonna go.

"Look at Aj go." Michael Cole said on commentary.

"Corey get up." Roman said. Aj had Corey set up for 'shinning wizard' that low kick Aj does. Aj did a quick cover and Corey put her foot on the bottom rope.

"Noooo!" Aj started yelling and throwing a fit. Corey got up and her Aj both ran the ropes and Aj ended up locking in 'The Black Widow'.

"Corey don't tap." I said. Nikki Bella came in broke the submission hold up. Nikki and Aj went at each other for a while before Corey got involved again. They all ended up running the ropes and Corey hit them both with a 'double spear' and then pinned them both.

"A double Spear and a double Pin, there's no way we can top that." Paige said.

"You got that one right." I said, Corey celebrated her win and then she came back stage.

"Show off." I said giving her a hug.

"You know me." She said and we stayed back stage, my triple threat is after the commercial break.

"Who you going against?" Corey asked.

"Alicia Fox and Natalya." I answered.

"Two more former divas champions." Dean said.

"What about you Paige, who you going against?" Corey asked her.

"Naomi and Brie Bella." She answered.

"Only one former divas champion." I said.

"Stephanie is trying to get me and you to stand out." Corey said to me.