3. At The Hotel

(Corey in the pink/red, Jaylynn in the blue)
Corey
2:30am

"What the hell are you two doing?'' Dean yelled, me and Jay were in the kitchen.

"We're making cookies!" I yelled back at him as I pulled the tray of cookies out.

"God their nosy." Jay said to me.

"Yeah I'm aware." I said as we grabbed our chips and went back into the living room. We all couldn't really sleep so we decided to watch some movies, the boys wanted to watch some scary movie to start off the night, so we all agreed on 'The Conjuring'. Me and Jay sat on the floor while Dean sat on the couch with Paige and Seth and Roman sat in the fancy rocking chair.

"It's starting turn the damn light out." I said and someone turned the lamp off and we all watched the movie.

"OK that dogs not going inside, that is the first sign that your house is haunted." Jaylynn said.

"Yeah I'm well aware, I don't know about them." I told her.

"Can dogs see ghosts?" Seth asked.

"Yes they can, that's why the dog don't wanna go in she sees something. Just about any house animal can see ghosts, I've had plenty of dogs, cats,hamsters that could see ghosts cause I've lived in haunted houses. Plus new born babies, under a year old can see ghost to." I answered.

"You've seriously lived in haunted houses?" Roman asked.

"Yeah we both have." Jaylynn answered.

"What was that like?" He asked.

"I got pushed down the stairs and I broke my right ankle cause I landed on it wrong which I always have problems with it, ever since that happened. It's also the same ankle I broke 7 months ago. And we've also had a lot of Poltergeist's when I was growing up. And since I didn't know any better I would sit there and talk to it and then later on it hurt me numerous times." I answered.

"And I've been almost pushed off a balcony, thank god I held on other wise I would of fallen 3 stories. And I've been thrown threw a sliding glass door." Jaylynn explained.

"Holy shit." Dean said.

"Yeah its not fun." I said.

"OK back to the movie, cause you two are freaking me out." Paige said, we laughed and paid attention to the movie. About 25 minutes rolled by and stuff was getting very interesting. The mother just got locked it the basement and that little boy said 'wanna play hide and clap?' And then he clapped his hands and that match burned out.

"I would be so fucking scared." Paige said.

"Eh it's not that bad, plus this is based on a true story so she lived through it." I said.

"Wait something like that happened to you?" She quickly asked.

"Yeah when I was 16 and I got locked in the attic and the only thing I had for a light was a fucking flashlight and the batteries in it died, I didn't have my phone or anything. My mom was at work, the only thing I could do was jump out the damn window, I think it was 2 stories high which wasn't to much but take a wild guess at what happened." I answered.

"You broke your ankle." Seth said.

"Hair line fracture." I said and we paid attention to the movie again. Now Cindy was sleep walking in Andrea's room into that closet thing. Andrea put her back in her bed and something was knocking on the door of the closet and she opened it and nothing was their.

"Oh shit." Jaylynn mumbled. Cindy slowly sat up in bed and was staring at something. Andrea looked up and that ugly ass women was on top of the closet.