22. Thick As Thieves : Part 1

At Raw
Corey

I have almost 15 minutes before Cindy goes one on one with Paige, since I've won the Divas championship we've been feuding with The Shield. Well mostly Paige and Jaylynn.

"Hey your mom just got here." Tatum said walking into the locker room with my mom behind her.

"Hi momma." I said giving her a hug.

"Hi sweetheart." She said as we let go.

"We all set ?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah we are." I answered.

"After the match we can leave and go to your favorite place." I told my mom, I have a little surprise for her. It's somewhere we haven't been in years and we would always go there when I was younger and we would have the best time and the best memories.

"I can't wait sweetheart." She said.

"Me too." I said.

"Corey we should go, we only have a few minutes." Cindy said.

"Ok, I'll see you in a bit mom." I said and kissed her cheek before I walked our and followed Tatum and Cindy to the gorilla.

"We all set?" I asked.

"Absolutely." Tatum answered and we waited for my theme song to hit and once it did we did our entrance together and got in the ring. Then The Shield came out, all 5 of them.

"It was only supposed to be Jay and Paige, why are they all out here?" Cindy asked me.

"The hell if I know, probably just supporting her." I answered and we got in our corner while they got closer to the ring. They all got in and Jay had a mic, so I grabbed one off of the apron.

"Corey, things don't need to keep going down like this. We all want you to be a part of The Shield again." Jay explained.

"That's cute but I'm gonna have to say no and I alway will say no to you. I honestly don't want anything to do with you, our friendship and sisterhood, that's all gone. You threw that out the door the day you attacked me." I explained back.

"I made a mistake, I'm sorry Corey." Jay said.

"Well........ Sorry doesn't fix everything, you should know that by now." I said.

"Fine then. If it's gotta be like that." She said and tried smacking me but I caught her hand and elbowed her in the face. Cindy and Tatum attacked Paige and I was definitely ready to throw some hands with Jay.

We both went back and forth for a few minutes until Roman and Dean both pulled us apart.

"I'll never forgive you!" I yelled and pried Roman's hands off of me.

"You two need to settle your problems." Roman told me.

"I already got rid of my problem by getting her out of my life, she's nothing to me." I told him in the most hateful way I could and walked up the ramp with Cindy and Tatum.

Jay really isn't nothing to me, I still love and miss my sister but maybe this is best that we aren't best friends like we used to be. All I ever got from her was being constantly hurt, she does deserve the hate and heart break she's getting thrown at her now.

We walked backstage and of course they followed us and Jay being a stubborn bitch, she tried fighting with me again.

"I didn't take anything away from you, even if I didn't attack you, you still would of been out for those 2 and half months." She explained.

"I don't have a problem with you because I was out for almost 3 months, I have a problem with you because you attacked me." I explained back at her.

"I was pissed at you, if you were in my place you would of been to." She said.

"I've never turned my back on you, I've never chosen anyone over you before and I've never hurt you in any way. So I can't relate." I told her.

"Corey I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you." She said.

"Yeah you did, Remember actions speak louder than words." I said and was gonna walk away but Brie came running up to me.

"Corey you need to come with me now." Brie quickly said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Your mother collapsed, she's in an ambulance with Nikki right now. We need to go to the hospital." She quickly answered and we took off and I realized Jay and the rest of the shield were right behind us. I stopped and got in Jays face.

"Your not going near my mother!" I yelled in Jays face and we took off to the parking lot and Brie drove us to the hospital. Jay didn't follow us out so I'm a summing she's not coming. Even if she did, I don't want her near my mom.