15. New #1 Contender

Jay
Monday Night Raw 2 weeks later.

"So Shield, we are 13 days away from wrestle mania and we have a problem with the Divas championship match. Corey will not be back like we thought." Stephanie explained.

"Why?" Roman quickly asked. After Corey got home, she stop talking to Roman, she won't talk to any of us especially me. The Bella's came back last week and they still hate my guts, I definitely understand why but I didn't mean to almost kill Corey. I seriously love Corey, she's my sister. We're just caught up in a lot of drama right now.

"She's was supposed to call me to check in yesterday and she didn't, now we have to worry about wrestle mania. Now Jay and Paige were the other two in the final Triple threat match, tonight at the beginning of Raw I will announce that Corey can not compete and that you two will wrestle one on one for the number one contender spot." Stephanie answered.

"Really?" Paige asked.

"Yeah, I guess you both get a second chance tonight." Stephanie answered.

"You don't seem very happy." I said.

"Corey was the best out of all three of you, she should be champion before you. You can go now." Stephanie said, I rolled my eyes and we all got up and walked out.

"You really believe that don't you?" Dean asked me.

"Why shouldn't I, she's won every single match against me plus the triple threat, she's definitely the best." I answered.

"Well now one of you can take her spot." Seth said.

"Roman are you okay with this?" I asked him.

"Yeah, she's clearly moved on since she's not talking to any of us. She won't even come back for what ever reason that is, the show must go on." He answered, I feel bad for him. If I didn't have Meredith over me and Corey wouldn't of been fighting and just, everything would be so different right now if I wasn't so desperate to have both Corey and Meredith get along. This is all my fault and I don't know how to fix it. I haven't even talked to Meredith either, as of right now she isn't friends with me. I guess in a way that's good since I don't have worry about any drama.

"Come on the show is starting soon, we gotta go get changed and look at the schedule to see when it's time for our match." Paige said as went to the locker room.

"You girls go a head and get ready, we'll go look at the schedule." Dean told us.

"Okay, see you in 10." I said and gave him a quick kiss. Me and Dean have been dating for over 2 weeks now and we haven't hid our relationship either like some WWE couples do.

But anyways me and Paige put our gear on and fixed up our hair and make up. The boys came back in while we were doing our hair.

"Hey Stephanie is already making her little speech, your match is right after she's done, you only have about 5 minutes before you need to be out there." Seth explained as they walked in.

"Oh great." I said and quickly brushed out my hair and then laced up my boots.

"Let's go for our entrance, we have 3 minutes." I told the guys.

"See you in a few." Paige said as we took off running through the arena to get to the elevators to go up to the top of the arena. Stephanie just finished her segment and a ref was called to the ring, Stephanie and Triple H sat at ring side and they pretty much waited for us. The shield theme song hit and we walked out and down the steps. We all hopped over the baracade and got in the ring, then Paige's theme song hit and she came out.

When we have singles matches against each other we do our own entrances, I enter with the shield and then Paige clearly has her own by herself.

She got in the ring and the boys got out and stood at ring side. The bell rang and me and Paige shook hands, just so there's no hard feelings about who wins.