4. Lunch Date

Jaylynn

I rolled over and looked at the time, 2:00 in the afternoon. Deans clearly already up since he's not even in bed with me, I'm assuming he's up. I got up and walked into Corey and Romans room and they were cuddling. It's cute and all but dude let go of my sister.

"Why are you watching them?" Seth asked me in a low voice.

"I need your help to wake them up." I answered.

"On 3?" He asked, I nodded.

"1,2,3." I counted and we jumped on the bed to wake them up.

"Damn you Jaylynn, right on my stomach." Corey whined.

"Corey I think your fine, Seth's knee hit me right in the nuts." Roman groaned.

"Talk about blue balls." Corey mumbled and we busted out laughing.

"Let's go get something to eat I'm hungry." I told Corey.

"Well let me get dressed and we can go out to eat." Corey said.

"Mind if we come with you?" Roman asked.

"That ones up to Jay." Corey said.

"Sure, everyone can come." I answered and me and Corey went into me and Deans room since no one was in it.

"You wanna wear our corsets with our Jean shorts?" Corey asked as she opened up my suit case.

"Sure, I'll take the green one with the black shorts, you can have the black and white with the pink shorts." I answered.

"Okay, are you leaving your hair down?" She asked after handing me my outfit.

"Yeah." I answered and started getting dressed, Corey did the same thing.

"Where are we eating at?" I asked.

"I kinda want Mexican." Corey answered.

"There's not a Mexican restaurant around here." I told her.

"Yeah there is, I'm using your phone." She said.

"Where is the nearest Mexican restaurant?" She asked siri.

"Are fucking kidding me? The nearest Mexican restaurant is 55 minutes away and that's not even with a traffic update." She said all pissed off.

"You want Chinese?" I asked.

"No I don't feel like eating cat today." She answered.

"Oh my." I mumbled.

"Where do you suggested we go then?" I asked.

"I told you, I want Mexican." She answered.

"Your so stubborn." I mumbled.

"And your being a little a bitchy." She said.

"Their not gonna wanna drive 1 hour just to go eat, so we gotta get something else. Let's get Italian food, there's a restaurant 10 minutes away." I explained.

"Fine, but let's go take some mirror selfies it'll put me in a better mood." She said.

"Of course." I said and we went in the bathroom and took some pictures.

"OK now grab some shoes and let's go." I told her.

"Bossy." She mumbled.

"I heard that." I said.

"I didn't say anything." She said throwing her hands up.

"Inner bitch?" I asked and we laughed and walked out and everyone was dressed and ready to go.

"So where are we eating?" Seth asked.

"Some Italian place Jay found." Corey said as we all walked out.

"Good We love Italian." Dean said.

"Seriously, I still want Mexican" Corey said.

"God you act like your five." I told her.

"So rude." She mumbled as we went to the elevator.

"What's so wrong with Italian?" Roman asked.

"It's just not what I want." Corey answered.

"Well let's get Mexican then." Roman said.

"The nearest Mexican restaurant is an hour away." I said.

"Yeah and it's Taco Bell to, it's nothing fancy." Corey said.

"You like fancy places?" Roman asked her.

"Sometimes, it's just way to early in the day for Taco Bell anyways." Corey answered as we walked out to the truck.

"She's a picky bitch Roman." I said as we all got in and Seth drove us to the restaurant, we found a table and ordered our food.

"So what did Stephanie tell you guys?" Paige asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked back.

"She didn't tell you that you girls would have to fight each other?" Roman asked.

"She never said anything about that. Talk." Corey answered.

"Well everyone wants to know who the dominant ones are in The Shield, obviously one of the guys and one of us girls. Stephanie probably told you that you both could be at the top, together like you've always wanted but she'll make sure you two turn on each other, only ones gonna stand tall out of the 3 of us." Paige explained.

"You can't be serious?" Corey asked.

"You have a meeting with her today, ask her your self." Paige said.

"Well let's be honest here, you wouldn't be standing tall Paige." Corey told her.

"Excuse me?" Paige asked.

"You heard me, Me and Jay will never pin each other, you'd be the one to be pinned." Corey answered.

"We'll see." Paige said.