The Next Step Love Story

Emily's POV

When Riley walks in behind James she is smiling, but I don't know why. Being her big sister I walk over to her.

Riley's POV

When Emily walks over to me I know she is being a snoop. I love her, and I tell her a lot of things, but I am wanting to keep my relationship with James secret.
"So.. Does James have anything to do with what you were doing last night?" Of course she would ask that. I mean last night was... magical.

************Flashback**************
I was helping James study for his science test. He isn't good at science ethier.
"What does testing prove?" I asked.
"That you and I were meant to be." He had been saying that all night, it was getting annoying.
"James"
"What?"
"You are so.....ahhh!" At that moment he picked me up bridal style and spun me around. When we stopped he closed his eyes and got closer. I wanted to keep mine open but they closed. His lips brushed mine. Then they met. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't. It was like I had lost control of my body. I heard footsteps. After we finished he put me down. I saw his sister watching us.
"How long were we kissing?" I choked out. it had felt like forever.
"At least 5 minutes." She said. great I thought. He suddenly picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. I woke up at 11:44. we must have fallen asleep. I was nestled in James's chest, his arms were around me. I could tell he was awake. He kissed me again! Then somehow he talked me into going to the restaurant across the street. We saw Stephanie and Daniel there. We ducked down on our way to our seats and chose the table farthest from them. After dinner and dessert they decided to leave. They walked over to us and stopped.
"What are you doing here with Daniel?"
"What are you doing here with James?"
"How about, we don't tell Emily about you two, and you don't tell Emily about us?" James asked. We all agreed. We looked at the time and realized it was 12:39 so we rushed to my house quickly. When I got home Emily piled question upon question on me. I avoided answering them by running upstairs to my bedroom and going to sleep.
*********End of flashback***********

Now I couldn't avoid them. I was in big trouble. I could lie, or I could tell the truth and be locked in my room for like, ever.