The Next Step Love Story

Dress shopping

Riley's POV

Maggie found her dress as soon as we walked into the store. It's a pink one with flowers. I didn't say anything because what is she 3? Stephanie, Tiffany, and Chloe agreed on a short purple one with sequins. I can guess why. Right now we are sitting waiting for Emily to choose. She must have tried on a hundred dresses. She comes out in a full length strapless red dress.
"I don't like this one."
"What don't you like?"
"That its red."
"You wear red all the time."
"Red isn't a wedding colour." She snapped and goes back to the change room. By now Maggie was running through the racks if dresses pretending to be a fairy. A couple minutes later, Emily came out in a full length skinny spaghetti strap pastel blue dress. "What do you think?"
"I love it." I answer. I really just wanna get out of here, although I do like the dress. The others agree.
"Lets get it." Emily says. We all agree. Now its my turn. I walk through aisle after aisle, but nothing seems right. Too short, too puffy. Nothing's right. I eventually try on a full length white mermaid dress with pearls and designs sewn into it.

Emily's POV

Riley might not think so, but that dress makes her look like a goddess. It was beautiful. Of course, my little sister is getting married before me. I just want her to be happy. Even if I may never see her again.

Riley's POV

The boys got their tuxedos. Now we have to mail the invitations, order the food, and buy the rings. We mail the invites. Check. We order the food. Check. We go to buy the rings. Check. All we have to do is wait. There is two days till the wedding now, and I am bursting with excitement. One more day. It's the wedding day!