Chapter Three

Emerson walked into the museum and headed to her desk in the back of the history of film, theatre, and music section. She gets paid a good amount of money by working at the museum. Emerson loves theatre, ever since she was a little kid.

When she moved to America with her dad when she was 15, she noticed something weird. Not from being in a new country, but Emerson kept seeing these things. She that she was just imagining it and figured out what it was soon enough once she got her Mythology and supernatural into her mind. She couldn't believe any of what she was trying to put her mind too. Werewolves, vampires, angels, demons, spirits, dragons. Growing up, her family told her it was all fake and just lore. Almost every member of her family didn't believe in it. The ones who did told her stories. Those stories are what encouraged her to get into mythology and museums and travel the world.

One time, when Emerson was 16, she went out and followed of what seemed suspicious. The night before, there was some sort of a terrible 'animal attack' but to her, an animal attack that was that bad was nothing what anyone else thought. Only werewolves could do that stuff. That's when she met the Winchesters. They were on a hunt after the werewolf. The werewolf attacked her and soon the werewolf attacked her. Castiel was with the Winchesters and was able to heal Emerson before she lost too much blood.

Emerson was taught by the Winchesters on how to protect herself from Supernatural forces. After two hunts with the Winchesters, they told her to not get into the life at all but be aware of the Supernatural things. After she left, she kept in touch, just in case if they need her for anything. To keep things a secret, she would still hunt be Castiel caught her in the middle of a hunt. He never told Sam and Dean and Emerson never knew why he didn't. Castiel would always come to heal her when she needed healing and is like a big brother.

10 years, 3 jobs, 57 hunts, and basically over 55,000 vlogs, here she is in New York and working a great paying job at a museum, living in a penthouse and living her childhood dream.  Her father would always take her all over New Zealand and Australia, to let her learn. Emerson was only 4 years old when her father first toke her to a museum. She was absolutely fascinated by everything and anything. Her father would always take her on new adventures, meaning a new museum to go to. Emerson would always get excited over it.

Emerson started doing her work and reorganize some old record disks. Soon her phone rang and the number was quite familiar. So, Emerson accepted the call and raised the phone to her ear. "Hello, who is this?" Emerson said into the phone. "Hello Emerson, this is Castiel." A familiar gruff voice responded on the other side of the phone. "Oh my gosh! Cas, I haven't talked to you in a while!" Emerson explained. She heard another familiar voice telling him something.  "Dean is saying to put the phone on speaker and I do not understand." Castiel said. "Dean, what are you doing?" Emerson giggled at Castiel's endless questions towards Dean and walked back over to her desk and put her employee tag on her sweater.

"Damn girl it's been like what, six months?" Emerson heard Dean voice. "Yep, I think so!" Emerson giggled at his comment. "Hey Emy!" Sam's voice piped up on the boys side of the phone. "Hey Sam!" Emerson replied and still giggling, soon taking her phone with her back to the old record disks. "It is awesome to hear that giggle again!" Dean cheered. "I miss you guys so much." Emerson confessed. "We miss you too girl." Sam told her. "I'm guessing you need me for some history knowledge, huh?" Emerson asked, smirking. "Actually, it's kind of a warning." Dean stated.

"Warn me? Warn me about what?" Emerson asked, her eyebrows stitched together by the cause of confusion. "Remember when we told you about Balthazar, the angel?" Sam asked. "I think you told me about him and I read up on him a few times before." Emerson stated. "Cas, didn't you kill him at some point?"