Chapter Twelve

"I know it's a bit to take in, but you're more than just a woman, you are basically a goddess!" Balthazar was getting really excited. He has a big smile on his face, his dimples are big. His accent his thick and is really getting to Emerson.

"You're getting really hyper Balthazar. I don't think I am a goddess." Emerson told him. She looks at Balthazar in the eyes, but couldn't read him. "Trust me Emerson, you're going to do amazing things! You made a powerful weapon that should've been made so long ago in the Ancient world!" Balthazar said. "And you are gong to make much more in the future." He continued.

Balthazar gets close to Emerson and takes her hand. Emerson looks down at her lap, soon noticing how warm Balthazar's hands are. Her hands in his made her get goosebumps. It's like Balthazar is trying to get her to do something.

"You're scaring me." Emerson confesses, pulling her hands away from Balthazar. Balthazar shows a bit of guilt in himself and stood up. His arms by his sides and walks slightly away from Emerson. "I am sorry, o don't know what has gotten into me." Balthazar admits.

Emerson stands and slowly walks behind him. "Are you trying to get me to do something?" She asks. Balthazar glances over his shoulder at Emerson and slightly turns towards her. "You can put it that way, but I have told you no lie." He says to her. "What do you want from me?" Emerson says loudly, showing eagerness.

Balthazar sighs as Emerson walks over to him more quickly. "I want you to go to different places of the world with me." He answers her. "What?" Emerson muttered quietly and looks back into Balthazar's eyes. "Museums. There are a few museums that I want to bring you to." Balthazar seems ashamed by telling Emerson what he just said.

After a moment of silence, Emerson decided to speak up. "Do you want me to make you a weapon or do you want me to still something for or with you?" She asks.

"That's only part of the reason why darling. I am ashamed of myself for all this. I shouldn't be talking to you about anything, I shouldn't be asking you to steal for me, nor make me a weapon." Balthazar says. Emerson starts to think of all the possible ways that Balthazar wants her to come with him.

"Is there something about you that you don't want to talk about?" Emerson asks. "I am lonely Emerson. I do enjoy peaceful moments without my murderous brothers and sisters. Since I hid, Ive been waiting for someone like you." Balthazar admits to Emerson. "Someone like me." Emerson said, almost in question.

A feeling overwhelms Emerson, she doesn't now what it is. "I am sorry, I can not control myself."  Balthazar states, cupping her cheeks. "Balthazar." Emerson says in a whisper. "You're so beautiful." Balthazar tells her, placing one of his hands on Emerson's lower back, pulling her up against him.

The grip on Emerson wasn't tight or wasn't loose. "I don't know what's gotten into me." Balthazar states, is grip getting a little tighter. "Balthazar, you're a little cute when you're like this." Emerson blushes. Her blush is a deep red, making Balthazar smile slightly. He gently kisses Emerson's forehead and his blue eyes look into Emerson's hazel ones.

"I'll come with you to museums, but only one condition." Emerson says. Balthazar raises an eyebrow in question. "What is it?" He asks. "You take me to France. I've always wanted to go there, ever since I was a child. I really want to go to the museums there, it seems so pretty. I studied French in middle school and I loved it. Please?" Emerson says, seems to get a little excited.

Balthazar smiles down at Emerson, his dimples showing. Emerson smiles back at him and her blush gets a little more red. "Of course. I'll take you everywhere." Balthazar tells her, letting her go. Emerson squeals and jumps a little as Balthazar laughs.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Emerson yells and jumps on Balthazar. He catches her and laughs a little more. Emerson kisses Balthazar's cheek multiple times. "You're welcome darling." Balthazar says.