Chapter Five

"One second Em. Hey Cass! Need your help!" Sam yelled to Castiel . "Hello. What do you need help with?" Castiel asked. "Em wants to know what Balthazar looked like before you  killed him." Dean told him. "And put it in human form!" Emerson said to Castiel. Sam and Dean looked at each other with a smile after Emerson's comment. "Well, he is 2 inches shorter then me, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and he was fit. He wore a type of shirt called a v-neck and a black blazer, black pants also." Castiel answered. Emerson froze but only blinked as she remembered the man at the Museum. She couldn't function right after that.

"Cass, that perfectly describes the man that was at the museum. I remembered him with a v-neck and everything. The man I saw was Balthazar." Emerson told Castiel. The boys looked at at each other, stunned that Emerson seeing Balthazar already. "When did this happen?" Sam asked Emerson. "Right after the call ended, I went back to work and there he was a couple feet away from me." Emerson answered. "That can't be." Castiel mumbled and sat next to Dean. "How can this happen already?" Dean sighed. "Will he hurt me? Is going to hurt me?" Emerson started to freak out. "It is a possibility." Castiel pointed out.

"Oh no, I am going to friggen' die!" Emerson whined. "No, you're not. If he comes to to your section in the every day for the next week, call us." Dean told her. "How bout call us everyday." Sam added. "But if he does, we will come to New York and stay with you, just in case if anything happens." Dean said. "So don't worry Em." Sam told Emerson. "I'll go tomorrow morning. I can bring Sam and Dean if you don't want to wait a week." Castiel stated. "Y'all can come tomorrow, that's fine. My place is big enough for y'all to stay in." Emerson said.

Emerson toke a deep breathe and said her goodbyes to the boys on the phone and decided to go get some coffee.

~•~

Outfit:

Emerson walked the streets of New York, her cold hands shoved in her pockets

Emerson walked the streets of New York, her cold hands shoved in her pockets. "I wish I wore pants." She muttered to herself. Emerson finally got to the coffee shop and quickly went inside. She shivered as she felt the warm air against her exposed skin from the cold weather. "Hey Barkley! I'm back!" Emerson said, approaching the counter. Barkley came out of the kitchen with a smile on his face. "Hey girl. Want your nightly coffee?" Barkley asked. "Please, I need it." Emerson sighed. "Long day?" Barkley asked with a smirk. "You can put it in that way." Emerson said. "I'll get that coffee right up for ya." Barkley told her, walking back to make the coffee.

Emerson sat up at the tall stools as she waited for her coffee. There was another person in he Coffee shop. The person seemed familiar to her. 'Oh no.' Emerson thought, going wide eyed. 'No, no, no.'