Chapter one:she did the it again

Hey, Welcome to my Story. please comment if you see a mistake or something misspelt. also, comment where your favourite parts are at I genuinely wants to know. Also, follow me and go check out some of my other books. 

Enjoy :)

Lucy:
     I'm currently pregnant with Natsu's child, but I can't tell him to wait I will tell him to today. Yeah, today should be fine, but sadly, I don't see him anywhere here in the guild. He probably got sidetracked and went somewhere else. I'm good with that but I absolutely have to tell him today or I know I will never be able to tell him.

Natsu:
    Lisanna told me she loved me, I can't tell her I don't love her. So, I said I love her too but I feel like someone is going to be upset at this. Like, I love Lucy but the problem is that  I don't know if she loves me back, so I'm going with Lisanna for now until I figure things out. This feels so wrong. Well, I guess we are on our way to the guild to tell them, I hope Lucy is not there.

Lisanna:
   I asked Natsu out and he said yes! I asked him out cause I love him and I don't want to lose him, but I also know Lucy loves him too. I can tell he loves her back, but they are both stubborn and can't admit it and are keeping it to themselves. I hope Lucy does not hate me now, we were getting along so good.

Lucy:
    Natsu comes in with Lisanna. Together, they go up on stage. Natsu yells something I did not want to hear. Ever.

    "I and Lisanna are dating! "he said happily, I feel happy for him. So, I think it's for the best that I leave the guild so they can be happy. So I head home, I was the only one to leave everyone was celebrating and I'm happy for them somewhere in my hear,t but I am going to raise mine and Natsu's baby by my self.

Lisanna:
     Everyone is partying, Lucy left the guild. she told me today she had something important to tell Natsu. Oh! she was going to confess to him. Shit,  I'm such a horrible friend I have to go after her. I have to apologize. As I  begin to run to the door when I'm stopped. Something graded my hand and pulled me back I look back to see Natsu.

    "Where are you going?" 

    "Nowhere, "I said, smiling at him and went back to the party, pretending I was having fun but still thinking about Lucy. she's going to hate me after what I did today. I feel so bad.

The next day

Lucy:
    I packed. Now I'm heading to the guild. It's empty because only the master is here I go up to his office I walk in while he was actually doing work.

    "Lucy? what are you doing here it's so early? "the master asked me slightly confused about me just showing up here. 
    "Master I want to quit the guild for a while, "I said, I felt the tears threatening to come down for a visit. 
     "If that's what you want but can I ask why?"
     "I pregnant with Natsu's child and I want him to be happy with Lisanna, "I said while crying, he understood and erased my guild. bending down and I hugged him. after, I left his office and walked out of the guild crying. When I got outside my team was there, they saw me crying so they started to come over to me I ran they ran after me I ran to the forest.

Erza:

    We were waiting for Lucy. We watched as Lucy comes out of the guild, crying. We started to walk over to her, but she ran. We ran after her more members saw us and joined us. She stopped at a cliff she turned are crying.
     "Lucy, why did you run? we are your friends we want to help you" I asked everyone from the guild is behind me. She turned, she was crying hysterically. she puts her arms out and falls backward and starts to scream then suddenly it stops.

"Lucy!!!" we all yelled in unison and we ran down the mountain. Natsu picked up her sent as we got to where there was a lot of blood but there is a trail

Lucy:
    I turned to see them all, confused faces all around. I put my arms out. this baby will be dead if I die and this baby should live. I fall backward I was screaming I fell. My stomach was in knots as I fell. 

    My back hit the ground, I am in a lot of pain but I get up and I continued to run even though I'm hurt. Pushing the pain away as I ran. I see a town up ahead, and the train station. Is about to leave.

     I quickly threw money at the receptionist and grabbed a ticket. I jumped on and the train left. Now they can't follow me apparently this train is going to a town on the border of Fiore it's a town that is a train ride of a week and a walk of two months so they can't find me.

Mira:
    We were following Natsu because he picked up Lucy's sent. There was a lot of blood where she ran but her blood led us to a train station in a village near magnolia. we asked the guy if she got on the train he said nowhere could she of gone we went to the guild and master was at the bar.

      "Master Lucy ran from us,"Natsu said confused, we all are. lucy seemed distraught.

       "I know she just contacted me and she is going somewhere where you guys can't find her"master said
     "Master why did she run from us, "I asked, lucy has always been apart of the guild. she loves it here. even when the phantom guild attacked us for her, she still stayed by our sides. Even when we couldn't protect her. Natsu always did. 

     "Because Lucy quite the guild today"master announced, everyone went silent until Erza spoke up.

     "I know when Lucy fell off the cliff I went to grab her hand with the fairytail symbol but her make was gone"Erza said

      "Why did she quit?" Levy asked crying

      "That's between me and Lucy"master said and went back to his office