Chapter ten:going home

Nashi:
    I wake up slamming my hand on the alarm clock, I hate school with a burning passion. I honestly don't need it because I'm smart enough without it. I also don't need the drama that comes with school.
      Mom thinks I always get into fights at school but that was the truth at the beginning, now, I'm a punching bag and I can't do anything because I don't want my mother to be disappointed in me. I hate that look of disappointment I get everything I "fight" really, I get beat up.
     I dress in a crop top and loose sweat pants as normal because I honestly don't try. I walk don't stairs and Pastel is sitting at the table eating her breakfast mom cooked for us our textbooks neatly before us. I do not want to carry those to school.
    Once finished Pastel bolts out the door and quickly kisses mom on the cheek without grabbing her textbooks and I do the same. We try to get away fast but soon we hear the dreading sound.

      "Girls, you forgetting something" I hear and we stop dead in our track to see a mom with her arms crossed with our textbooks in hand, I have no clue how she does that. But it is sure scary seeing someone carry eight heavy textbooks with one arm.
    Both of us walk back in defeat and take out textbooks from her and give her another kiss on the cheek.
    "Now go on you two, also Nashi, stay out of trouble cause I really hate being a bitch to your perfectly good principal when you get into fights," Mom says to me as I walk down the path and I look out my shoulder. My eyes meet moms and I stop in my tracks.
     "I understand mom, love you"
Lucy:
    Once Nashi and Pastel are off to school after give Nashi her lecture and giving them the textbooks that they try to "forget" every morning. They hate carrying them.
    "How did you guys sleep," I say dusting off my short knee-length dress. It's a nice navy blue and I have a light gray cardigan to go with it. I wear my mothers boots like I did when I was in Fairytail with the dress also.
    "Very well" Erza responds giving me a slight od of approval seeing how they had to sleep in the basement of my living room floor seeing how my homes small and is meant for three people.
    "Great, I used Laxus as a pillow" Mira laughed and I giggle. I get a few goods from a few.
      "That's good can I get you anything, "I asked and before I hear little feet running and I turn to see Angel, Max and Mika all running towards me and engulf me in a hug as I crouched down to greet the little human beings.
       "Antie Amber your back" Mika yells and I kiss the tops of all three of there little heads.
      "Where is your mother you guys should be at school," I said they giggled obviously knowing that they are supposed to be at school.
       "I'm right here Amber, here is your check from the dinner, I also paid off your rent," Em said walking up the pavement handing me a small little envelope that should be taken straight to the bank but I put it in my back pocket instead.
     "Oh hey em thank you I will pay you back," I said as the three little kids go back over to their mother.
     "Okay, come on the brat, it's time for school your already late as it is" Em scowls and he kids flash horrid faces at me and all scream before running away.
     "Antie Amber bye" the angel yelled over her little shoulder as she ran from her mother in the opposite direction from the school. I laughed at the kids running in the distance.
    "Who were those kids and why did they call you Amber?" Gray asked when I realized that they were still her.
    "Well when I first ran away I found this place and Change my name so you guys couldn't find me so yeah," I say shyly, I know it sounds bad that I literally changed my name so that they couldn't find me but I was desperate.
     "Okay, I know we are all dying to know, are Nashi and Pastel Natsu kids" Levy blurts out like she was holding it in forever I laugh at her and so does everyone.
    "Well-" I started but was soon very rudely intersected when I was bodychecked.
    "Amber!" Erice yelled as he embraced me and I chuckled my best friend since I moved here and when his wife comes and scolds him for interrupting and slaps not only his head but mine.
    "Okay okay I know I deserve that but man you hit hard," I say and Eric just gapes at her.
    "Yes you do deserve that because you were supposed to watch my kids but no you just left for gods knows how long and return like its nothing with a bunch of people," April says and rambles on some more but Eric slowly moves her away and I thank him silently.
    "So for the interruption but yes Levy, Natsu it the father if you couldn't see the resemblance between him and Nashi then your blind or hadn't met one of them," I say and everyone laughs knowing I'm right." any more questions?"
    "Why did you leave, "Erza asked me direct and straight to the point. God to see that she hasn't changed much.
      "For a few reasons"I replied not giving a detailed reason which I know she doesn't approve of but knows she won't get a straight answer out of me.
      "Lucy why did you come here"
       "It's the farthest away from the guild people overhear don't really know about fairy tail like the wizards here do so I changed my name for that reason too, "I said looking down before someone else speaks and I look back up again.
      "How old are Nashi and Pastel? who is the oldest" gray asked
      "There both fifteen and Nashi is the oldest by fourteen minutes, she developed health issues though but that came with mental issues too, Pastel was the normal one but also the less chaotic one seeing as Nashi always set things on fire and got into stupid fights," I say causing smiles to form on everyone's faces but Laxus's.
      "Well, I really don't think I helped them," Laxus said scratching the back of his head and I tilt my head towards him.
     "Why," I asked folding my hands and them handing lose. He looks quite nervous and is hesitant to respond so Mira does for him.
      "Laxus kinda killed Nashi and this girl brought her back to life," Mira said and everyone nodded with her.
      "You did what!" I half yelled and half laughed, it's quite funny.
      "Sorry, "Laxus said looking down I laughed they looked at me weirdly. I would too honestly. I look mad.
       "What is so funny, " Natsu asked crossing his arms. Happy rests against his leg.
      "Nothing it's that Mira said he killed Nashi impossible he can't defeat her, "I started laughing but then Erza turned serious.
      "No, he strangled her, "Erza said I stopped laughing, slowly, I looked over to Laxus and gave him one of my death stares. Most people don't like them and cower which is exactly what he does.
      "Laxus I would run"freed said Laxus got up and ran I laughed.
      "His reaction was hilarious "I said Natsu came over to me I felt my head and I looked at him weirdly.
      "I think your high or something,"he said I laughed at him probably cause I am, for some reason I love laughing. Nashi says it's because I've been possessed by a comedian or that's what she used to say when she was a kid.
      "I think I am, "I said laughing I think my face is red. Erza is probably ashamed that my face is brighter than her hair because I'm laughing so much.
     "Lucy? Would you like water"Juvia asked concerned?
     "No, I think I'm fine for now, "I said laughing Natsu came closer held out his hand because I'm in the ground laughing. my face went red I took ahold of his hand but fell back down laughing. Everyone then joined in with laughing and Laxus came back so confused.
After school
Nashi:
    I knew I shouldn't have worn a crop top today, I grab a jacket from my locker and zip it all the way up. They did a number on me today but I was held down by the jocks today.
    Mom will know that these wounds aren't from the battle because I have a scissors stab wound on my thigh because she got creative today. I wrapped it with my scarf, my sweat pants are bulky enough so you don't see it.
    I have a black eye that is swelling pretty bad, I don't now why Lillian doesn't like me, last time she "felt bad" for breaking my leg by I know that was all fake for the principal so she would get in less trouble. She's a drama kid.
    Somehow I convinced the Principal today not to call mom, I told him that she is super stressed and she has a bunch of people over. He said he was let me off with a warning but I need to stop getting myself into trouble which I don't think is possible but okay.
    Mom and Pastel don't know that I get bullied, I don't want them to know, mom knew of one incident involving Lillian and she apologized and swore she wouldn't do it again now every time mom gets called in it looks like I started a fight with her.
     "Hey girls, how was school?" mom asked and they are still where we left them, I see the confused look on mom's face as I'm slower than usual. When I make it to the gate I grip the wood for balance but inevitably fall onto the ground. Pastel tries to catch me but fails but makes sure I don't hit my head.
Natsu:
    We see Nashi and Pastel get home, Pastel has a huge smile on her face but something is up with Nashi, I haven't known her for long but the expression on her face isn't right.
     "Hey girls, how was school?," Lucy said right before Nashi came tumbling to the ground while trying to hold herself up but the fence.    Pastel tries to catch her but can't She makes sure her head doesn't hit the ground as that would be painful.
     "Hey, baby wakes up," lucy says trying to wake Nashi ut she isn't budging. The panic is in her voice. Pastel doesn't miss a beat to run into the house when Blood seeps through his pants, I know girls get periods but there is her leg.
     "Here mom" pastel said running back out with a first aid kid and saucy is cradling Nashi's head in her lap.
     Wendy goes over to help and so does Mire and Lissanna, they all crowd Nashi as they try to help the kid. My kid, I knew that expression. Pain. we look away but we cant see Nashi anyway.

Lucy:
    Mira helps me take off Nashi's pants to reveal a wound, gushing blood out. A stab wound where did she get a stab wound from. Wendy rushes over to help heal my baby girl. Pastel is just staring blankly at her sister. Not knowing what happened is clear as day on her face.