Chapter fifteen:the play boy

Storm:

      Laying with Nashi in my arms after we have just had sex is the best feeling ever. She draws circles in my chest.

      "What do you want for dinner?" Nashi asks and I shrug. She gets out of my arms and climbs over me getting out of the bed. Putting her clothing on she leaves the room.

      Putting my clothing on I grab her sheets and blankets and mine as well and toss them in the washer. They need to be cleaned.

      After they have gone through the washer I go out to dry and I head to the guild. I need to talk to Mira.

Nashi:

      Walking back to the house, two bags of groceries in my hands as I hum to myself. I take a turn down an alley that I think cuts to Storms street but when I walk down it a little I realize it's a dead end.

       When I see Gavin leaning on the Wall I look at him, he's Fairytail Playboy, after Leo. He's worse than Leo; Leo had some decency at least.

       Gavin starts to walk towards me. I take a few steps back until I hit the wall. My food hits the ground as he pins me up against the wall. I may be a strong mage but I'm frozen right now. I can't do anything but freeze up.

      "Why don't we take this back to my place"

       "Uh- No thanks, I have to get back so storm does not worry about me" I said trying to get out of his grip that he has on my arm. His fingers dig into my arm causing it to start to bleed it's bad.

        He kisses me as I'm trying to get away, pulling away only to slap my across the face with his iron hand. I forgot he's also a dragon slayer, a sorry excuse of one.

        He takes my coat off, I freeze thinking of Mason's hands. Just when I think I have stopped thinking of him. Just when I think people couldn't get any worse.

    He rips my shirt apart, leaving what's left of it to hang off my arms. I try to fall to the ground so he couldn't get my pants off my he just starts to rip them off.

      I start to just cry looking away from him wishing for it to be over already. He holds me in the corner of the wall as I stretch my neck out to look away as a sign I'm just going to let him do whatever he wants to get this over with.

      When Gavin's grip is removed I meet my father's eyes and I cry even more and he looks at me.

      "What the hell is wrong with you" Dad yells at Gavin, I stay frozen as Gavin runs off. Dad kneels next to me, slipping his coat off.

          "Shhh it's okay" Dad says as he puts his coat on me and picks me up and begins to carry me back to the guild. I don't remember anything but the angry and sad look on my dad's face.

Levy:

        "I really like this new tea, whats it called" I ask juvia and she smiles at me. Gray seated next to her.

       "I think it's like a peach teacher with green tea," Juvia says, smiling at me and I take another sip before the doors open and I turn to see my son walk in. Burn marks cover his body. What the hell?

       "Gavin? What happened? Who did this to you?" I say standing up.

      "Uh Natsu did this," Gavin says, Gajeel steps over to me.

        "Gavin honey, don't lie, Natsu doesn't hurt his guildmates" I say crossing my arms and other people around me are now listening. Actually everyone, especially Lucy.