Chapter nine escaping

[So sorry, I meant Pastel, I don't have the app anymore to go in and change it]
Two hours later
Nashi:
       I wake up to see I'm hugging the death out of Storm, he's calmly talking to emerald. I release him and I look around. Storm looks at me and everyone notices I'm away and looks at me. Why is everyone looking at me?
Oh wait, I'm the escape plan.
        "Good morning Nashi, ready to get out of here?" Mom says and I nod.
    "Hell yes!" I say and I move away from Storm before bursting out in flames.  My cuffs natcome off because I basically blew up. Then I took Pastels off.  We got up and went over to the door and waited.
     "what about us, " Erza asked and I looked at her and then at pastel. I'm not really one to explain things too well.  and I look up to Pastel and then back to and smirked.
    "This is the plan," Pastel says before both me and her place our hand's palms down onto the metal down and within seconds the doors explodes. To my surprise, nobody comes running to the sound of the explosion.
     I and Pastel I release a few people before going and taking out some of the guards so mom can lead everyone out. They can help but I like destroying things so, I like this way better.
Lucy:
     Everyone follows me down the long dimly lit hallway. I hold a torch and so does Lisanna. I know this place like the back of my hand because father was here a lot after mother had passed.
      "Lucy, is this actually you" I hear and it came from Happy, when I look back Happy is holding back tears. I smile at him.
       "The one and only," I say before continuing to walk until I hit an intersection where seven hallways intersect. Before I know it a body comes flying and lands at my feet and by the black burns on his body. I know Nashi is near.
        I feel the extreme heat from her body, she's using her dragon slaying magic. Another body almost hits Wendy.
       "Nashi! Watch where you throw people, you could really hurt somebody" I say loud and clear for her to hear. I continue not waiting for a reply but I get one anyway.
        "M'kay, "Nashi said back to me, I don't see her but that's Nashi for you, she's everywhere but nowhere. We make it out of the building safely and get a good distance before the building is engulfed in flames, these aren't Nashi's flames though. These are Jeffery's.
Does he not care that he'll wipe his men out too and his son's, for what. My daughters. I can't stand here and let them die in there. Pastel anyway. Nashi can handle heat since she is a dragon slayer. Pastel never did inherit Natus's dragon-slaying powers.
      I make everyone sit by the tree ling before taking my jacket off because it'd just catch on fire really easily. I through anything heavy onto the ground.
      "Stay here, I'll be back," I say and I start towards the building but master speaks.
       "Lucy, the building is on fire, you won't make it," Makarov said worriedly. Holding his cane. He's pretty old seeing how he just started using a cane when I joined FairyTail and that was way over twenty years ago.
       "As I care, those are my kids in there, "I said before continuing towards the burning building. When I enter I notice the bodies everywhere. Couching because of the smoke and because they are too weak to get out. I scan for Pastel or Nashi. I still worry about Nashi even though she can withstand the heat.
I have been walking for a while, why can't I find either of the girls. Did Nashi already get out, did Pastel already get out?
       I see Pastel stuck under a beam that Nashi is trying to get off of her. I run over to her and try to help her. When we get Pastel out no out than Jeffery appears in front of all three of us.
Makarov:
    It's been longer than an hour since lucy stupidly went into the building for pastel and Nashi. Natsu should have gone in seeing how he can tolerate the heat and she can't.
    "Natsu maybe you should go in?" Wendy suggests nervously, she is right. Natsu should go find them. But as soon as Wendy mentions them a body is sent flying out. Seeing the blonde hair we assume Lucy but it turned out to be Pastel instead.
    Relief sunk in but then, where are Nashi and Lucy. I look over to pastel's injured body. Cuts, bruises and burns litter the poor kid's body as she lays there, barely breathing. Wendy goes to her side to aid her wounds when Nashi appears next to Pastel.
    She crouches down next to her sister before looking back at the building.
    "Is she going to be okay Wendy?" Nashi says in a low tone, not her usual confident self. This is her sister, no, her twin. Their bond is closer than people can comprehend.
    Soon the ground rumbles and the whole side of the building is blown to pieces and a few bodies come flying out. Before us was Lady Floral with a glowing blade and Lucy covered in black markings, the same we had seen on Nashi.
    Both ladies pant as they are clearly exhausted but we can not fight, the effects of the spell they cast on us to bring us here have not been lifted. Out power is still drained.
"You hurt a child, shes a mere child Jeffery, your revenge has gotten quite out of hand," Floral said softly but powerfully. Lucy looks at us before at her girls and she gives Nashi a reassuring nod that everything is going to be okay.
      "Jeffery, I don't particularly care if you take you pent up anger out on me but you leave my kids out of this you understand me, what my father did had nothing to do with them nor me," Lucy said looking this guy in the eye. He's a strange man but I've seen posters if him before. He's a terrible man.
     "What are two low life wizards going to do, like come on a God of Life and a bitch"
Flora:
    He called Lucy a bitch, how dare he. She is none of the sorts. She is a kind woman, a strong woman who is not scared to stand for what she believes in and does what she believes is right.
    Taking on my upper forms which are called Lifes protector, my flesh is covered in this light white cloth but that's the intent. My glowing blade turns a rainbow of colours.
    "You have crossed the line, Jeffery,"  I said clenching my blade, my fists shake from how hard I am holding it. Lucy takes her upper form also. Demons parade.
"What is going on? I've never seen this before?" I hear in the back from Elle, she has also been one to think about things a lot.
    "Elle, everyone, get out of here" Lucy calls back to them knowing this is a dangerous place to be standing in. I gulp knowing who we are up against. A man who stands almost two to two with Zenix, Zeref apprentice knight. He would be classified as a god if he chose the path of light.
    Jeffery summons a huge magic circle and I look behind us to see that they are still trying to get Pastel up. She is pretty damage from Jeffery.
    "Lucy Now!"
Natsu:
    Shortly after Lady Floral yelled, "Lucy Now" a canon appeared but then was quickly dismissed by a bright white light that quickly turned black.
    When the light died down Lucy and Lady Floral's appearance changed once again but this time Lady Floral wasn't dressed all elegantly anymore.
      A short armoured dress covered her body with angel wings sprouting out of her back. Her eyes glowing a bright red and long armoured stockings and gloves covered her legs and arms. Two swords at her side.
     Lucy, on the other hand, was the opposite. Black wings were coming out of her back. Same outfit though at Lady Floral but Lady Floral's had more white while lucy was black and nothing more.
    Black horns sprouted out of her once blonde hair that turned to a copper colour. Her eyes dark red. Much different than Lady Floral's appearance
       Lucy stood protectively in front of us while Lady Floral covered the air. The smirk on not only Lucy's face but Lady Floral's face kinda scared me not going to like.
       They both start casting random spells and Jeffery did the same fighting back with equal strength as the girls. But they looked as they were laying around and torching him in fact.
    "You two need to stop, you're going to kill him and Floral you don't want that one your conscience " someone states. I've seen him before. His name is Alex if I'm correct. Lucy and Lady Floral get another hit in before he falls to the grounds. His chest barely rising.
      "I think we killed him, "Flora said Lucy burst out laughing!? we looked at her weirdly, but they transformed back in their orginal form and continued on laughing until they fell to the floor laughing, Someone graded the collar of Lucy's shirt, it was Nashi, Ladye Flora stopped laughing and got up, fixed her dress. She and Alex followed her then she picked up Pastel.
      "Follow, "Nashi said we got up