Chapter six:taken

Pastel :
    I miss mom, she always sang to me so I can sleep. She is not here now, so I have not had a good sleep in a while.
     Nashi is always there for me, but I can't let her take care of me even though she is older. She isn't going to be there forever.  I'm going to find mom. I get out of bed and grab my stuff, I head out even though it's so late, she won't notice I'm gone.
     I open the window and jump out. But. Then I was knocked out. I saw the guy who took my mother, that was the last thing I saw.

Nashi:
    I woke up. The first thing I notice is that Pastel was gone. The windows were open, pastel is gone. I smell another person she was taken. I run to the living room and barge in she shot up.
    "Nashi what's wrong," Mira asked me worried.  Lisanna wakes up and comes out hearing the commotion.
     "Pastel! she was taken"I said quickly, the panic was evident in my voice. She got out of the couch and ran to her room and she looks at the window. Walking up and looking out the window.
     "How do you know she was taken, "Mira asked
      "I smell another sent," I said not really caring, I already lost mom I can't lose Pastel too.
      "How do you smell another sent only dragons slayers can have that good of a sent"Mira question and Lisanna looks at me too. They know something but I don't know what they know. But, their's no time for questioning. Pastel is gone.
       "I'm a dragon slayer, ok! but, she was taken ok... by the same guy who took my mother! "I yelled I feel my body heating up but I try to calm down before I catch on flames. Mira and Lisanna nodded and left the room to change I also did to.
      I came out after quickly putting day time clothing one. Mira was already dressed, she smiled and she was wearing a black dress. we walked to the guild once we got there, I went up to Makarov's office. I knocked then opened.
       "Makarov my sister was taken last night," I said after entering the room. Master looked up to me confused and shocked.
       "Ok then we have to take this more seriously there coming for you next I'm going to have you be out under twenty-four-hour watch," he said I nodded I walked to Mira and got a strawberry milkshake. I sat in the corner. Not too long afterwards this tall blonde man came down. I started to walk out but, something stopped me. More like someone.
        This guy graded my scarf and pulled me back. I screamed, naturally everyone looked at me concerned as this man held onto my scarf and lifted me into the air. I cough not having enough air.
       "I hear your new here huh," he said. I push on his hands trying to get out of his strong grip.
        "Yeah what's it to you, "I said in a cold tone. Probably wrong choice seeing how my life is in his hands... literally.
          "Oh this girl got some attitude "he laughed- no one laughed with him which was the problem. Is this guy mental or something?
        "Laxus put her down, "Mira said, his name is Laxus, where have I heard that name before.
       "Why she seems interesting like she shows up out of the blue with her sister by the way where is your sister, "this Laxus guy asked. I growled but regretted it seeing how my air supply is running out fast.
     "None of your business, "I coughed out. I feel my face going extremely red.
      "Hey that is rude not answering my question, "he said raising me in the air higher.
       "Laxus ! Put her down!" Mira begged I hear the hurt in her voice as he did this. I don't know why.
       "No way," he said and put me higher in the air I was a few feet in the air
        "Laxus! She is only a child!"Wendy yelled which I heard she doesn't do often and when she does she is serious.
he dropped me I hit the ground my head bounced off the ground. I lift my hand to my head to feel liquid, it was blood lots of blood he picked me back up to the height he had me at before he dropped me.
       "Now listen tell us who you really are" he asked
       "I don't know what you're talking about, "I said, pain is evident in my voice. he graded my neck and started to squeeze my neck. I started to choke. I held his hands trying to pry them away from my neck people started to scream at him. To let me down but he did not my vision went black my head fell backwards and my hands dropped.

Mira:
      Laxus had her by her neck. we were screaming for him to let her go/ she was choking holding his hands, trying to get them off her poor neck. Then her head went backwards and her hands dropped her eyes closed.
       I covered my mouth, I turned into my strongest take over halphas- why didn't I do this earlier?- no time for that. I jumped over the counter. Everyone back away from him as a master came out to see what has happened.  I punched Laxus he went flying. I graded Nashi,     Laxus went unconscious I put my ear to her chest her heartbeat was slowly going down.
     "Her heartbeat is slowing down" I paused for a second, everyone went silent. " oh my god, she has no pulse" I cried and wendy came running over.
      There was a bright light that overtook the guildhall blinding us all. I shielded my eyes with my free forearm. and women with long red hair, wearing a white dress and has a white staff master's eyes widened.
      "What has happened to her I thought I left her in good hand," she said, disappointment is clear as day in her voice.
        "Lady floral were sorry they tried to stop him, "the master said bowing down to this lady who randomly showed up.
          "I will revive her ok stand back," she said and we stood back
          "You're about to find out her real name"master said, confusion passed over everyone before they realized. Laxus wanted her real name.
         "I Lady Flore! God of Life! Choose to revive Nashi Heartfilia! Daughter of Lucy Heartfilia- Demon of Defense!" she says in a loud clear voice. Everyone now knows that Nashi is indeed Lucy's child. Blacklight emits from Nashi.
    Nashi's eyes peek open but it's clear she is unresponsive.
     "Nashi can you hear me" she said and Nashi did not reply.
       "She will get her hearing and her voice back In an hour or so," she said handing Nashi's limp body over to me before quickly she vanished.
        Nashi sat up looking around- confused- she looked at her hands. Then at everyone, before she tried to speak but, could not. Master took her to the infirmary to rest when she wakes up she should be able to hear and communicate. Master came out.
       "Master who was that lady" I asked him getting off the floor. I exited out of my form but I don't know when. I dust my dress off.
       "That woman is the god of life flora she is powerful but she is one of the few people who can stand toe to toe with Lucy in her ultimate form"Ella said
        "Ultimate form?"levy asked sounding just as confused as the rest of us.
        "It's apart of Lucy's magic but, yes flora much of been the person who sent Nashi and Pastel to fairytail for safety. But flora might have to move Nashi to a new guild," Bay said
        "What did you mean we were about to find out Nashis real name, "Wendy asked the master.
       "Nashi heart is actually Nashi heartfilia the daughter of Lucy heartfilia same goes for her sister Pastel heartfilia "master said, jaws dropped all over but I look at Natsu to see him with no reaction.
       "So those are Lucy's children? "gray said
      "But when did Lucy get pregnant and who is the father, "Erza asked crossing her arms, it's like her signature move now to do when questioning someone.
       "Lisanna or Mira you explain the rest"master said walking up to his office quickly before we could protest.
      "Hey get back here" I yelled.
       "Nope have fun girls"
       "TRATOIR"me and lisanna yelled at him and he locked his office everyone looked at us.
        "So explain "elfman said
        "Um well, Lucy got pregnant before she left fairy tail, that was one of the reasons why she left lies you tell them who the father is"I said.
       "The father is natsu "lisanna and they looked shocked.