Chapter seven:the truth comes out

Lisanna:
" That's a lie! It has to be, I'm not a father" Natsu says raising his voice in defence, I would too. After Lucy disappearing so long ago and now he finds out she ran with his kids. That is something hard to swallow.
"It's true," Mira said trying to convince him but he still doesn't see it. The resemblance. The pink hair, her will to fight for others. Natsu's DNA is coursing through her and everyone is putting it together. Pastel is more like Lucy than Natsu for sure.
"I don't believe you guys, "Natsu said crossing his arms looking Mira dead in the eyes, they lock eyes.
"Well, you should. But, since you don't here, is a handwritten letter from my mother, for you, "someone spoke up for behind. We turn to find Nashi gripping the railing as she comes down as she might be a little weak still but she is her father's kid, can't take a break.
"Why would Lucy write a letter, "Natsu asked dumbfounded. What an idiot. Lucy would know Natsu better than anyone here and would know he wouldn't believe them.
"Well, because my mother knows she might not get to escape the cell she is in so she wanted you to know, if this isn't enough of you I'm willing to do a blood test for you, "Nashi said handing him the letter and he took it from her hand. Nashi fell but held the railing further.

Natsu:
    I open the letter with my name written in the handwriting I've been waiting to see again, Lucy's. I know this handwriting anywhere.

Dear Natsu,
    It's been a while, I know you may be a bit mad at me because now your hearing you have these two beautiful kids and don't believe that they are yours. Look closer Natsu, Nashi is the replica of you. Honestly, Nashi was the sole purpose of me wanting to come back. I was planning on it.
    They are yours and mine Natsu. I'm sorry you didn't get to raise them and I regretted it but I felt I owed it to you for you to live your live. You started dating Lisanna; you were about to be moved to S class. Everything was going well in your life so I didn't want to destroy everything by telling you I was pregnant. So, I left, and that doesn't justify what I have done. If I ever get to see you again, alive, I promise I'll tell you all about them growing up.
    I documented everything just for you; I knew one day I'd come back and you'd find out.
Love Lucy Heartfilia

    Closing the letter back up, I silently walked out of the guild. I blocked everyone out as I walked out of the guild. Not only do I feel like shit but Lisanna must feel like shit.
    I dated her; we are broke up now. But, I said yes, and she asked me. Lisanna and Lucy were becoming good friends so she must feel like she backstabbed Lucy.
Nashi:
    Once he finished reading the letter he closed the letter and slipped it back into its envelope. He walks out of the guild silently, blocking everyone out. Too much is going on in his mind. Erza and Gray go to follow him but Mira quickly shuts them down.
"Don't leave him," said, both turns and starts at her and then me. Mira doesn't know what was on the letter but she can guess it wasn't something Natsu wanted to share. She would correct it. Regret is going through his mind right now. He wasn't there for my life or Pastels.
"Why what was on that letter, "Erza asked crossing her arms and looking between me, Mira and Lisanna.
"I don't know but leave him be, "Mira says defending him and me. I don't want to say what's in that letter, it doesn't seem personal but it would be to them.
"I know what is exactly on that letter, it would be best for you to leave him be, "I said causing all the attention to be focused on me like it wasn't a second ago but it was between three of us.
"What's on the letter" gray asked.
"The reasons my mother left the guild, the truth and he will feel like shit so It'd is best for him to come to terms himself so let him be, "I said I was standing in front of the door so no one could leave. Everyone eventually sat back down, I sat in the middle of the guild for like an hour.
Natsu came in and sat at the bar, Mira called me over to help her. I stood up just as the doors blew up I was in the middle of the guild but closer to the explosion than everyone else. People yelled my name as I dispelled it, they looked shocked and confused.
"Hello Nashi, it's been awhile " He says, the guy who took my mother and Pastel. He's accompanied by two of his dummies. He is. He used to be nice until he figured out my mothers worth and was sent out to find her and get her. Apparently a demon healer and A being the last demon of defending is valuable which is why he also wants me. Pastel has something that most people don't know about. Dad power, his demonic power.
"So you came after me, I knew it was odd you would come for Pastel but not take me seeing how Pastel would render useless for the spell you're attempting to perform," I say looking him in the eye, he intimidates everyone but I really don't see it. I guess that's what he's always hated, he couldn't get to me like he could to Pastel.
"Nashi who is he, "Cana asked putting her barrel down for the first time without yelling 'wheres the next' since I've been here. Impressive.
"The guy who took my mother and sister my guess he is here for me, "I said he laughed
"Correct darling, Pastel's magic, isn't useful while if I use yours I can wipe out a whole continent at a time, "a guy from the left of him said. I really don't know his name or any of their names, mom does but she never really told me.
"How about I give you to the count of three M'kay?"
"What exactly are you going to do," the leader said
"One," I say, I almost sound bored, I look at my nails to really get under his skin. He throws a dagger at me but I dodge.
"Two," I said, excitement entered my voice. I lock eyes with him and his dummies don't like worried but he does, he knows what mom's capable, but he doesn't know what I can do, he never really went after me personally.
    "Three," I say as calmly as possible until blackness explodes from my body and I know it caught the other two off guard but not him. He clashes with me.
    "Maho no haisui" I hear one of his men whisper as I and he is fighting, and I noticed how it affected me a little but took a huge toll on everyone else.
    "You used a magic draining spell?" I say confused as him and his men laughed before realizing it took very little damage to me.
     "Ah, you're still standing. After that attack! Well then, Hell's Doors!" he yelled and I know this one, I fell to the ground, on the verge of transformation. How dare he. I look up at him before spitting blood. I and everyone fell unconscious.
Lucy:
      I wake up to see pastel? What is she doing here? They moved me to a bigger cell, my journal.
        I'm in a huge cell, probably could fit the whole guild. Something bad will happen I can feel it. It's not long before Fairy tail members are dragged into hearing and last, Nashi. They got both my babies.
        Once the doors slam shut I gently pull Nashi over to me cause Pastel is already next to me. My chains are long and I don't know why.
Nashi:
        I woke to find I'm in someone's arms; I look over to see Pastel. Oh my god, she is here. Wait, a minute?  I look up to see mom, she's holding me while she's asleep and holding Pastels hand. I notice that she is wearing some clothing I don't think she'd wear now, maybe when she was a fairy but not now. [up top]
        "Nashi? Who is that you and Pastel are with, "gray asked and I notice that everyone is awake and that I was most likely the last to wake up besides mom and Pastel?
         "Our mother! " I say before Jeffery opens the cell door, he's not the same guy from before. That guy from before works for Jeffery.
          "Lucy, It's time for you to come with me, I gave you some time with your girls" Jeffery and I hug mom not letting her go as she moves.
           "No!" I yelled mom stands up and kisses my and Pastel heads. They unlock her chains but she was too slow.
          "Girls I will be back ok, "mom said before the guy came over and graded mom.
          "I said it's time now let's go" the guy said mom would not move away from me.  He graded mom's head and slammed her into the wall, her head was bleeding persuasively. He then graded mom and put her over his shoulder he locks the cell back up.
           "That's Lucy, "Natsu asked I nodded then I realized I and Pastel had matching outfits. Hold on, what happened to the clothing I was previously wearing. Someone changed me, and I don't particularly like that thought.
        "Who changed me," I ask then Pastel looks at me wide-eyed and I already know that I don't want to know based on twin tuition.
          "You don't want to know," Pastel said I went closer to her so no one can hear and whispered into my ear."Jeffrey's son"
          "I am so going to kill him the next time I see him, " I say. Jeffrey's son is nice and kind, he went to a convention with me but then his dad told him that it classified me as an enemy. He really didn't care and always joked around with me whenever we passed each other following years at the convention.
       "Him? Does that mean a boy changed you, "Mira said and pastel nodded and I just looked forward? Pastel really doesn't care but I do. Like really do.
         "Sadly so," said my mother came back but Jeffrey's son and it wasn't the one I'm friends with. It was Andrew. He brought her back she had a lot of bandages on this time then he graded me. Unchained me from the chains and.
          "Your next," he said he staged me to a different room and strapped me to a chair. I look at him with nothing but hate in my eyes, but I do not understand what he will do to me.