Chapter ninteen:Suprise

Lucy:

      My oldest is now has a child and is living with her boyfriend, I'm proud Pastel got a Boyfriend. Nashi is meeting him, I have not met him yet. I live with Natsu now, we got together, but I'm proud of my girls.

       I just want Storm to get married to Nashi already he already got her pregnant, actually Alana is coming over for the weekend because Nashi and storm are really busy but Alana is coming over this weekend to give storm and Nashi a break, Storm is taking Nashi to a campground it is beautiful he only told me but he is going to propose to her I helped him find the ring.

     I am really glad he got the ring but let's hope he does back down and misses his chance to propose.

Storm:

      I got Alana ready for her weekend at Nashi's parent's house, then Lucy came to the door and got her then left. Nashi came out with mine and her backpack.

       "What are these for Storm," she asked confused because I haven't actually told whats going on.

      "You'll see when we get there one minute, I have to get something, "I said and I ran to my room and graded the ring from a hidden place then Nashi was waiting so we left for "hiking".

A few hours later

Nashi:

      This is a really long hike, why is this hike so damn long.

     It doesn't take me long before I see Storm's Cabin, was it this far out? I don't remember it being this far out of town. But if it is, damn. How did I not notice?

    "Why are we here storm, "I asked stopping.

     "Nashi remember when we first met, "he asked and I nod looking at him confused.

     "Yeah what does that have anything to do with this, "I asked as I sit on the ground out of breath.

       "It's been five years, this is our anniversary, it's today we have been dating for five years now Nashi"storm said I just realized. Shit, it's our anniversary and I didn't even know.

    "So is that why we are up here, "I asked and he nodded helping me up after a minute.

    "Yeah and we are only here for tonight, "he said and we were going to put our stuff in the cabin but Storm took my bag so I could go to the waterfall it was really beautiful I stared at it it looks so Familiar Like I've been up to her before I don't know storm won't let me inside the cabin but I soon fell asleep

A few hours later:

       I woke up by someone calling my name I open my eyes to see storm I smile it's night already. Man, I slept the day away. Why wouldn't we wake me, it's our anniversary?

      "Nashi come with me I want to show you something, "he said we got up and he led me to a place I don't know but we walked up to see a lake or a pond. It looks beautiful in the night light.

      "Storm why are you acting so weird," I ask him when we stop. He's been acting weird all day.

     "Nashi you probably don't remember, but, this place is where I asked you to be my girlfriend, this pond is where you kissed me. So I found this place would be fitting for what I'm about to say you" storm said rubbing his hands together before taking a deep breath.

       What's going on, I'm so confused right now. I watch as my confusion turns to realization as he reaches into the pocket of his jacket as he's getting down onto one knee. He shows me a gorgeous ring.