Chapter two: trying to find lucy

Natsu:
    Lucy quit the guild. Master won't tell us why he says that it's between him and Lucy. But she was our guild member, we deserve to know why she left us.

Lisanna:
     She left cause of me she loved Natsu. I took him and now, she wants him to be happy. so she left. She is going somewhere else to live far away from him, that's my guess and probably a good one. I have to ask the master if I'm correct.  I walk up the stairs and Mira yells at me as I walk up the stairs. 
    "Lisanna master will not tell you"

    "He will tell me I already know half of why she left I just don't know the other half," I said and walked into masters office I told him to put up a spell so no one else can hear

      "Master I want to know the rest of the reason why she left, "I said
"What do you mean the rest?"
"I know that  Lucy left so I can be happy with Natsu because she loves him, but what's the rest?"I asked

       "The rest I will tell you, but you can't tell anyone she does not want to be found, "the master said I nodded. I just want to know if there is more to this that I don't know. It is mostly my fault.
      "She left because she was pregnant with Natsu's baby"master said I was shocked, okay it might also be Natsu's fault.

      "She was pregnant! oh my god... that's what she wanted to tell him the day I asked him out. shit,  how could I have done this it's all my fault "I cried into my hands master hugged me. patting my back as I took everything in. 

     "It's no one's fault, now go on and don't tell anyone, "the master said I left the room crying everyone was downstairs they turned to me to see that I was crying. 

"Lisanna did he tell you, "Mira asked I nodded.

"Tell us, "Erza demanded. 

      I just ran out the door, I ran all the way to Lucy's apartment the landlady was looking for a buyer. I bought it I cried on her bed. Her stuff was gone, well most of it, her necklaces and bracelets, boxes are still here. I'm going to keep them for her. as I am looking through the pictures she left, there is a box labeled as 'my team'. There were two boxes inside this large one. but the second one has one fairy tale and the first one doesn't. 

     I opened it and Lucy was in the middle. Her shirt was all the way to under her boobs, there was a tattoo. More like a Guild Mark. She was next to a guy With black hair, another guy with red hair, a girl with blue hair ombré, a girl with red hair ombre.

    This must be her old friends but she has a tattoo. so does the rest. Their names are next to there photo so there is rider but that's his last name his first name is storm oh Lucy called him rider the other guy's name is Travis venom the redhead is Ella constel and the blue-haired one is Bay Taylor, ok so I have to show this to the guild. I get up and run to the guild I barge in holding the box everyone looked at me.

[picture at top]

    "This box holds Lucy's old team" I yelled and I gathered confused faces, lucy has constantly told us that fairy tail was her first guild. but maybe that was to cover she was in another guild.

    "Lucy did not have another team except team Natsu?" levy said to me.

    "No, she was apart of a guild call master down! "I yelled and master comes out I run up to him and give him the box and he opens the box looks at a picture where we can see her tattoo and guild mark

     "Her guild mark says she was apart of an old guild that disbanded and the tattoo is a tattoo representing dragons I knew she was familiar" master said.

   "What do you mean gramps, "Laxus askes crossing his arms. 

    "Have you guys ever heard of the dragon's scream? "the master asked

    "It a group of dragons or dragon slayers that have taken down a dragon why," levy said

     "It looks like Lucy was the captain of that team, "the master said

      we were shocked the doors burst open and there stood four people, two girls, one with ombré red hair one with blue Ombre hair and two guys one with black hair and the other with red

   "We are looking lucy Heartfilia, "the redhead said, man she looks almost scarier than Erza.

   "Why may I ask, "I said

     "We are the dragons scream looking for our captain, "the blue head girl said. wow, literally perfect timing. we were literally just talking about them.

   "Sorry, she quit, "the master said they nodded they were about to walk out.

    "Would you guys like to join? "Erza asked they turned and smiled

    "Sure we have not seen anyone this nice to us once they hear what we are they run in fear of our wrath, "the guy with red hair said they turned completely.

   "We will stay here until our captain comes, "the guy with black hair said.

     "Well I'm Ella constel, "the red hair said.
    "Storm rider," the red-haired guy said.
    "Bay Taylor"the girl with blue hair.
    "I guess I'm Travis venom "the guy with black hair.

      "Hello I'm Mira I will get your mark for you," Mira said the boys took off their jacket we saw the dragon mark on their shoulders. Ella took off her jacket and Bay moved her hair. they got there marks all in the same place but different colours, same colour as there dragon mark. Under there other mark and put their jackets back on and Bay put her hair back.

        They sat at a table away from everyone and talked to each other everyone went back to what they were doing I took the box and went back to Lucy's apartment.