Chapter fourteen: going home

Nashi:

        I smile as I wake up in less pain than I was when I fell asleep. I realize I'm in a hospital bed. I hope Skylar and Pastel are okay. I look next to me to see Storm sleeping ever so peacefully.

       I giggled and slowly moved and kissed his lips softly and moved away once he woke up. He groans but has a smile on his face.

      "Good morning sleepyhead, "I say with humor lacing my voice.

      "Good morning baby, are you in pain?"asked Storm worriedly but I don't blame him.

     "Not as much as before, but where am I, "I asked shyly.

     "In the village that requested that mission,"storm said

      "Oh ok"I said as the storm got up and kissed me. Of course, I kissed back. We heard the sound of the door unlocking so Storm quickly stopped. He jumped in the closet as the door opened and mom was standing there.

      "Hey mom"I said she hugs me

     "You had me scared I thought I would never see you again "she said

      "I know mom and I'm sorry, but I want to go back" I say softly and mom nods grabbing the clothing off the bedside table. She helps me take off the bloody clothing and replace it with clean clothing.

      Right after mom leaves, Storm comes out and gives me a kiss on the top of my head, he jumps out the back window to prevent anyone from seeing him coming out of here. I try to move as quickly as possible as I gather my belongings.

        Once done I stumble out of the room, everything hurts but Wendy was able to heal a lot of my broken bones. She did say it would still hurt to walk but that's just something I'll have to get used to.

       When I catch up with mom she helps me onto the train along with dad, dad ends up just lifting me up. When I get on Pastel is sitting with Bay and Skylar. I go over and sit next to Storm, placing my bag by my feet.

      I rest my head on storms shoulder and It's not long before I'm soothed to sleep by the sound of the train and the sound of Storm's heartbeat.

At storms house

         When I wake, I'm on a rather comfy bed. Sitting up I smell food being cooked, this isn't moms house because I know where she lives, or did she move. I was gone for three years.

          Making my way towards the delightful smell I find Storm cooking. I smile seeing him standing by the stove shirtless. He's really good looking, especially when he's shirtless and cooking.

          "Hey storm"I say in a soft tone as I come up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist, he turns in my arms and kisses the top of my head and lets it linger for a moment.

         "Good morning, beautiful,'' Storm said and he slides some food onto the plate. I smile seeing the pancakes and bacon. My favorite. Storm places it on the table and I unwrap my arms from his. I walk back to his room, finding one of his hoodies to put on I do.

         I sit down and eat my breakfast and so does he. I cross my legs on the chair.

         "I've missed you,"Storm said out of the blue as we are cleaning up breakfast.

          "I've missed you too," I say looking up to him from the dishes. He bends down and kisses me softly taking steps towards me. Backing me into the wall. His hands plant themselves on my waist while my plants themselves in his hair.

         We are both out of breath when we pull apart, we don't pull very far apart but it's far enough to breath.

         "I love you" storm breathes and I giggle, I grab the waist of his pajama pants and I pull him to the bedroom but not before saying.

           "I love you too"

The next morning

         We slept a whole day, a whole freaking day. I look around. I like the set up of his room. It's nice. I roll over, pulling the sheet up high to cover myself, I push storms hair up and kiss his forehead.

       He groans but wakes up anyway. He looks me in the eyes and smiles.

      " We slept the whole day" I say and he laughs at me. He tries to pull my blanket away from my body but I don't let him. I giggle at his frustrated face.

      "You don't have to hide yourself from me " Storm pauses before innocently adding, " I've seen it all before"

      "Dick head" I say going closer to him. He holds me while laying soft kisses on my shoulder and neck.

       "We have to get out of bed" Storm groans resting his forehead on my shoulder, his hair tickles my neck.

       "Why "I ask, reaching up and brushing his hair with my fingers.

       "My parents are coming over today, and if we are in this bed for any longer I'm bound to have sex with you again" Storm says and we both laugh.

      "Plus I recommend you putting your things in the guest room, no one knows about us yet unless you want to tell them than you don't have to, you don't have to either way I'm just saying you should '' Storm starts to ramble and I kiss him quickly.

      "You're cute when you worry, I'll move my things" I say and I drop the blanket giggling when he groans. I know he watches me as I get dressed.

          He gets out of bed when I'm dressed, he gets dressed and heads out of his room. I gather my things and put it in his guest room. Pastel is staying in moms old apartment, mom bought it back when she heard we were alive.

        I see storm talking to his parents. I went to the fridge and graded the bag of apples before taking one out and putting the bag back. I smile at Gray and Juvia.

       "Oh Nashi we didn't know you were here"Gray said leaning back onto the couch.

      "Storm is letting me stay in his guest bedroom" I say smiling.

       "Oh that's nice, you're not living alone anymore" Juvia says smiling at her sin before I walk away into the guest room. I pull a book out of my bag and I pick up where I left off.

         Storm walks into my room. He climbs onto my bed, taking the book and placing the book mark in and putting it on the bedside table. He gently kisses me and I smile.

          "Your parents are still here?" I ask barely breaking the kiss and he shakes the kiss.

         "They just left, we are by ourselves now" he says into my skin and I giggle gripping his shirt.