Chapter eigth:prevert

Nashi :
     Once he had me tied down to a chair he walked around me and I glared at him, I hate him with a burning passion. But, I can understand why Jeffery would send him in seeing how I'm friends with his other son.
      "I know you were the one to change me, "I said he laughed and looked me up and down but I just glared at him before looking away.
       "Yes I was, may I add that you have a fantastic body," he says still checking me out. I look at him with burning hate. "The outfit was my choice too, something revealing but not too revealing"
       "Why to care about that, I'm your prisoner?"I asked causing he to chuckle. He puts his hands in his pocket and shakes his head.
        "Yes and your body is only for me to see Darling" he says and he goes to touch my body but I jerk my body way and I end up on my back, still on the chair. He leans over with his arms folded and an evil grin over his face before slapping me across the face.
      I kick him where the sun doesn't shine and that got that evil grin off his face quickly. I try rolling the chair over to my side but it's no use. It's not working. I can't get out of this chair.
        I hate people touching my body, ever since I was seven. I have always hated it with a burning passion. I don't mind hugs, it's when they try to touch me sexually. I hate it more than anything.
      After a few more failed attempts to touch me, Andrew gives up and just gives me a few good smacks but that alone-him touching me, him tying me to a chair, he dressing me, those are what set me off.
Lucy:
      Everyone is here,  we were talking. No one dares to mention me running away and being pregnant. We are in a prison cell and it's not really something you disgust in a prison cell. when Nashi comes back In she sits in a corner away from everyone her knees are up next to her chest and her head is in her knees she looks upset.
      She's my kid, I've raised here so I know when she is upset and this is one of those times.
     "Nashi what is wrong," I asked getting up and sat with her she lifted her head and cried into my chest. She hasn't done this in a very long time. She just laid on my chest crying, holding onto me. No one tried to talk to Nashi.
     "I want to go home" she cried and she cried and did not stop then they came. Nashi held me tighter and everyone noticed. Whatever they did to my baby, they hurt her and that doesn't well with me. They tell me that Jeffery wants to speak with me, looking at my little girl, I got up leaving Nashi crying.
    It broke my heart walking out with my baby crying, she's hurt and I can't do anything about it because she's a tough girl, she like her father. Won't say wants wrong because she doesn't burden anyone else with her pain.
Pastel :
        Watching my sister cry isn't something I particularly like. She's my twin. She's family. I tried to go and comfort her, I try to hold her but she shoved me away. I sigh and I try to rub her back but she pushes her self into the corner.
       Some of the other adults try to go comfort her but fail. Some of the people me and Nashi's age try to comfort her to the best of their ability but fail. The last to try is Storm.
       I doubt that he'd be able to get close to her anyway due to the fact that she hates being touched by males.
       "Go on storm go try," Juvia said encouraging Storm and he scoffed but moved.
        "She is just going to push me away, just like she did with all of you guys"storm said and sat down next to her and she didn't do anything, in fact. She let him sit next to her.
Mira tries to conceal her squeal as Juvia and Levy tell him what to do. He isn't getting it. Gray tries.
      "Hug her" he whispered despite that Nashi can hear him cause she is a dragon slayer. The storm slowly hugs her awkwardly and she stiffens up but doesn't fight him. She stays facing the wall.
       Soon nashi calmed down and hugged Storm back and I smile at my sister. She falls asleep rather easily.
       "I didn't think Nashi would like someone to hug her," I say shocked and everyone nods. Storm tries to pull away but Nashi's grip is too strong.
       "Hahaha storm your stuck "emerald said laughing before her mother slapped her arm shushing her instantly.
       "Oh shut up, she won't let go, "storm said desperately trying to get away. But the more he tried the more she tightened her grip on him.
       "She is like that when she sleeps, so you're stuck until she wakes up and when you try to leave she will hug you tighter, "I said he sweatdropped at me and I laughed at his panicked face.
        "Someone helps me, " storm says panicked and everyone laughs at him as he doesn't know what to do.
       "She will be up in an hour or two then we are out of here," I said they looked at me confused"Nashi fire magic is strong enough to break through these magic proof cuffs,"
       "Natsu can't even break through those how can she break them, "Wendy asked confused just like everyone else but Nashi's flame is hotter. Natsu inherited the magic but Nashi was born with it, so, naturally, her flames would be significantly hotter.
       "She is stronger then Natsu and mother combined, that's why she was needed in order for a spell but that's obviously not going to happen. "I said they looked more shocked than confused, nashi is really strong and that's something people underestimate about her. The views her as a weak and timid girl.   
        "So he got her to stop crying that's a first-ever since never mind," mom said I laughed, I know what mom means
         "I know right I though Nashi would not let another boy near her after what mason did, "I said the Nashi shot up, Nashi hates the mention of Mason's name and I forgot about it.
         You can't really blame her though, Mason who was fifteen at the time raped a seven-year-old. She was seven years old and mom accidentally left her at home. Some people stopped by and Nashi opened the door thinking Mom was still home but in reality, she wasn't.
        Mason was later arrested but Nashi didn't trust men after that and mom felt horrible about it. Nashi did have some resentment but after some therapy Nashi forgave mom.
        "Shut up," she said and went back to sleep hugging storm. Storm puffs his cheeks outs as he almost got out of her grip. Everyone laughs him before disbursing into little chats until nashi wakes up.