Chapter four :joining fairytail

[it is meant to say pastel not Layla, sorry for the inconvenience. Also, a picture of Nashi and Layla are displayed above, be sure to take a look at them.]

~a week later~

Nashi:
    My coat just happens to cover my mark, that's good at least. 
    I and Pastel finally at Magnolia, and We are currently standing outside of fairy tail. I'm scared, but I know I have to do this to get my mother back. I open the doors causing everyone to look at me and Layla like they know us or something, but they don't. 

    "Hello I'm Mira what can I help you guys with, " the bar maiden here says with a smile, she's very kind and not like the ones we've met before.

    "We want to join, "I said she smiled at us.

    "It's been a long time since someone your guy age joined. how old are you? "Mira asked

     "well. we are 15 and twins" Pastel says to Mira and she nods, she brings us over to the counter and gives us our marks.

    "What colour and where"Mira asked

     "On my right-hand in pink, "I said causing her and everyone in the guild to freeze and look at me with sadness or confusion.

     "Did I say something thing wrong?"

    "No sweetheart, you didn't," Mira said
     "I want mine in my shoulder in red, "pastel said asked and she put our guild marks on the location that we asked.

    "Ok so the kids here are
Storm(gray and Juvia)
Juli(gray and Juvia)
Luna(Laxus and Mira )
James(levy and Gajeel)
Rosalind (Jellal and Erza)
Mila (Laxus and Mira)
Gavin(levy and Gajeel)
Gracie(evergreen and Elfman)
Emerald (every green and Elfman)
Katie (Jellal and Erza)" Mira said then someone from behind me speaks.

    "Where did you get those injuries? "this small girl with blue hair and pigtails. she looks like she's in hee the twenties. why the hell is she wearing pigtails. well, mom does so I guess it's fashion.

    "Um at my school I got into a fight," I said laughing, it's not an uncommon thing for me to do, mom always said I was just like my dad. 
    "Oh I would help but my healing magic won't work for a while," she said looking down, she looks disappointed. 

    "It's ok oh I'm Nashi heart and my sister is pastel heart," I said introducing me and pastel because she'll speak at times but overall, she's shy. she tends to get picked on a lot for it so I beat them up.

    "Wendy marvel, "she said smiling.

       "Where is Makarov your guild master, "I asked Mira and she gestured to the door on the second floor. I and Pastel walk up the stairs to find an old man sitting there with a magazine with a bunch of hot girls in it.

     "Wow I did not know you are such a prev," I said laughing he looked at me and threw his book out the window.

    "How may I help you guys with? "Makarov asked us.

    "We just joined the guild, and we would just like to meet you and ask for help," I said smiling before leaning up against the wall.

     "Ok, what do you need?" 

     "Our mother was taken and We need help finding her?"

     "What's her name?" he asked us now more interested. I guess it's true that fairy tail loves helping.

     "Lucy Heartfilia, "

      "You're her daughters?"

     "Yes but you can't tell anyone about me being her daughter or that I know her she wants to be called Amber heart, "I said he nodded and stood up, and man he is short. He walked outside his office.
      "Everyone we are going to help Nashi and Pastel find her mother"master bellowed out and everyone cheered with excitement.

     "Nashi! paste! what magic do you use?" a salmon hair boy asked us out of the blue.

        "I am not telling you"We both said and walked down the Stairs. It was hard with my leg, but I made it. I sat at a table by with Pastel we read our book everyone is doing what they were doing before and it became late. We had nowhere to go so We went outside and found a tree and went to sleep my leg Wendy got her magic back quickly so she healed it for me I was thankful.

Lucy:
       I'm in a cell magic proof. I cannot move, there looking for my keys, they did not know I have a daughter and they don't know I'm a member of dragons scream. But Nashi and Pastel had the same mark as me and the same place because it's past down but I keep mine.

        So they can't wear a bikini or it will be shown if they do going swimming I put a spell on her that she does not know about and if I'm not there they can't go swimming. Dang, they're going to figure it out. I know that my old team will figure it out if they were at fairy tail and they probably don't even know what the sign means. I hope.

The next morning 
Mira:

        I was walking to the guild I find everyone outside I start to say hi then we hear singing we go closer to find Nashi and Pastel but she was asleep we listen.
[Up above ]we saw tears fall from her eyes once she was done she held a letter.

      "Why did you leave me Luna, why I cared for you so, did your mother now you left her alone" she cried sitting against the tree crying I walk up to her and hug her I turn to everyone to leave they did. Levy graded Pastel she was shocked but continued to cry.

       "She left me now my mother and I have no father I'm all alone all I have is Pastel" she cried into my chest I rudded her back, this child been through so much. Her friend killed herself self and her mother went missing, she never had a father. This girl has been holding this on her shoulders.
       "It's ok everyone has there reasons but Remember even if they die there still with you In your heart and will always be there, "I said she stopped crying, I just held her she fell asleep. I picked her up and walked to the guild. I opened the door I went to the infirmary and laid her in a bed and left her to sleep I put her back next to her bed and I walked out.

    I went to the bar and cleaned the dishes.

    "What was wrong with the girl, "Natsu asked.

     "She told me her best friend killed her self her mother was taken and she never had a father," I said they froze I know she will trust me now.