Chapter eleven:explaing

Lucy:
    Once she is wrapped up Pastel gets her a pair of PJ shorts and a loose shirt. She lays on the grass as I smooth her hair back out of her face. Her black eye pains me to see but wendy basically healed it.
    I feel Nashi begin to stir and I smile. She looks at me confused about what's going on and looks around.
    "Mom? Where am I" she says, barely audibly. I give her a sweet smile.
     "Your home Nashi what happened to you, "I ask Nashi and she furrows her eyebrows before it comes to realizations and looks down at her body to see it all bandaged up.
    "It doesn't matter," Nashi says trying to get up but I keep her down because she shouldn't get up to fast.
    "Tell me Nashi" I give her a stern look and she huffs out her cheeks
    "So what, I got cornered y the jocks and Lillians again, bullied me lie they always do no big deal," Nashi says and I release her shoulders.
    "Why did you not tell somebody at school or me Nashi, "Pastel asked genuinely worried about her, they are sister's, they are supposed to look out for each other.
     "Why should I, I've been going through the same thing for years now you guys don't give a damn about me,," Nashi said getting up, this time I don't attempt to stop her because she'll just end up getting violent.
      "Nashi lay back down, "I say calmly but it doesn't work she keeps going on.
      "Why!? I'm ok right! It's what I always have said and you believed that!"Nashi yelled at me throwing her hand's int he air. I hate when she yells but I don't say anything so I don't provoke her. She has a way of twisting words.
     "Nashi I think your going crazy again, "Pastel said to Nashi, Pastel and Nashi have always been attached by the hip.  Every time Nashi acts up Pastel is always taking the fall for her. She hates seeing her sister being locked up.
     "I'm not crazy! you bitch!"Nashi yelled and shoved Pastel away from her but I swiftly grab the back of her arms and gently bring her to the ground she huffs in anger.
After some calls, nashi is peacefully sleeping upstairs in her bed and she is to go to a Mental Institution down in Mangonli cause that's where we are moving.
    "Lucy is she ok, "Wendy asked when I come back outside. Pastel is by her sister's side. Nashi has always been problematic.
     "No, she's being readmitted to a Mental Institution, I just got off the phone with her doctor," I say calmly, people think I'm a bad parent but she isn't stable. She bottle's everything up and no one knows why.
     "She has been in a mental institution before?" Natsu asked me, I guess he really doesn't know much.
    "Yeah, time and time again, they say she's better but she always gets worse and worse every time I send her back in, I'll be taking her to the one in Magnolia, seeing how I haven't been there for ages" I joke and everyone laughs even though this is a serious topic.
     "Yeah like over fifteen years," levy said causing everyone to laugh some more.
     "No more like nine years, I was there once for a week looking for a book and to visit one of my friends, " and now I feel bad I didn't go and visit them. I should have but oh well.
I go back up to Nashi's room to see Pastel still there and Nashi still passed out. I gave her a sedative. I grab Nashi's keys.
    "Open! Gate of the Lion! Open! Gate of the Maiden" I softly say and they come out. I ask them to pack everything which isn't much. I ask them to store everything in the spirit world once done.
    After I and Pastel carry Nashi back down the stairs as she is passed out. Natsu takes her from the steps and we continue to the train station. Since there are so many of us we get a few carts to our selves because not many people come here.
    Pastel goes and sits with the other kids while I sit with Natsu, alone, in a cart so we can sort out whatever we need to. Everyone kinda just let us. Nashi is with Levy  btu she won't wake up.
      "Luce why did you leave me "natsu asked once alone and I sigh. This is the first thing he asks me.
     "I wanted you to be happy with lisanna "I said truthfully. I don't want to lie anymore and I can't.
      "A year after you left, I broke up with her" he said he got up and walked over to me and sat next to me."Lucy, I want you to come back to fairytail"
    "I kinda have too I can't go back into hiding "I said he laughed so did I. I looked at him and like I was seventeen in Hargeon where the love spell broke I love those Oxy eyes.
    "I didn't want Lisanna Lucy, I wanted you but I didn't think you wanted me," Natsu says softly as someone else would here and I leave my forehead against the back on the chair look up at him.
      "Natsu" I barely whisper. He chuckles. I move closer to him and he closes the gap by grabbing the side of my face with his hands and softly kissing me like he's going to break me but passionate like I'm his.
      "Luce, I loved you then and now, fifteen years didn't change anything besides we have kids now," he says and I chuckle at him. " I love you"
     "I love you too, "I said he kissed me on the lips then I pulled away and put my head on his lap. He asked a bunch of questions about Nashi and Pastel, I answered them the best I could. I told him all about them growing up.
       I told him all about Nashi and how much trouble she was to raise and that puts a smile on his face.
Nashi:
    When I open my eyes I feel drowsy. I look around to see I'm in an unfamiliar room. But a hospital room none the less. I can't move seeing how I'm strapped to the table so I don't hurt anyone.
       "Hello Nashi, sorry but we have to strap you but I know you will get those off soon. Here is your food I will loosen it enough so you can eat," she said she left after she loosened it I ate this shit.
      This is hell in here, strapping people to beds is not helping them! It's making it worse, I've been in and out of these things for most of my life, I know mom just wants me to have a happy life.
     then the door opens and Storm is there he came and sat next to me and the nurse came in and tighten the straps. I groan and Storm chuckles at me.
Makarov:
    After the incident, we didn't think nashi would want to see her mother or Pastel as soon as she woke up so we sent storm in. But with a lacrimal of course. I'm not planning to keep it on for long but they don't know that Storm does those.
On the lacirma-
     Storm goes in and sits down, the nurse comes in and tightened the straps around nashis ankles ,wrist and stomach. I feel bad for the girl. She can't really do anything.
      "Hey, Nashi how are you, "storm asked after slightly laughing as she groans as the straps are tightened.
       "Oh yeah I'm just fine, I'm just strapped to a bed in a flipping mental institution but hey! I perfectly fine" Nashi said as sarcastically as she can. she laughed and so did storm tp
Lacrimal turned off-
      "Hey, why did you turn it off,"Julia asked wanting to see her son interact with a girl some more and that's the point.
       "Cause," I said and I went to my office
Storm:
      So why are you in here this time I heard you have been in and out of here most of your life, "I asked not really knowing if she is going to answer but she does.
     "Um they think I'm going to hurt people or attempt suicide again, "Nashi said shyly.
      "You attempted suicide why "I asked confused why she out of all people would try. I envy her I guess people could fake a life s people don't know what's really going on.
      "For a reason, I forget this probably why at my school everyone calls me a psychopath, "Nashi said looking down
      "Don't worry your not a psychopath? "I said not really like the fact she is called a psychopath or that she calls herself one.
      "Yes I am people hate me and that is probably why I will never be hap-"I cut her off by kissing her she is surprised I pull away. I am just as surprised as she is by my actions but I don't show it.
     "Don't call your self a psychopath ever you will be out of here soon?"I said and left that room.