Chapter twelve:secret lovers

Nashi:

       it's been a month and they are finally letting me go. For some reason I feel like this time, it worked. All the other times I always felt like they never did anything but mom said they said I was good as new. I always hated that statement.

       The only people who were told were mom and Storm, he came up every day. I told Storm to meet me by the Lake he was always talking about. I know how to get there because we came up here once a couple of years ago.

        I walk to the guild, I just walk right up to the doors and kick them down like mom once said dad used to do.

       "Nashi!" They all cheered and I just gave them a reason to drink. They drink for any reason they can think of. Everyone begins parting. I smile when I zero into mom sitting with dad talking like they didn't miss fifteen years.

       My smile widens when I see dad reach for mom's hand and she lets him grab it. Her guild mark is on that hand. I manage to sneak out of the guild without anyone noticing. I walk to the lake to find Storm.

        I find him sitting down at the edge of the lake. Hands behind him propping him up. I walk fast over to him and when he looks at me I don't give him a chance to speak before I kiss him.

       His shock is quickly dismissed and he grabs my hips, I swing my leg over and straddle him. We quickly break the kiss with me on his lap and us panting.

       "Woah, what was that for?"

       "I just had to repay you for what you did at the mental institution a month ago, "I say with a smirk on my face and he chuckles.

       "Feel free to repay me anytime then," He says with an evil smirk on his face and I swat his arm causing him to laugh. I rest my head on his shoulder and I bury my head into his neck wrapping my arms around him.

          "I like you" I whispered hoping he did not hear. I hope it got muffled but just like he hears.

           "I like you too," he said I was happy then I fell asleep. He feels the same way, how can I ever argue with that.

The next morning-

          I wake up and Stretch. I open my eyes to find my head is resting on Storm's chest and we are currently on a bed. When did we get to a bed? He holds me tightly.

        "Storm, Wake up" I softly say and he groans but eventually opens his beautiful eyes. He looks at me and then blushes when he realizes that he's holding onto me tightly and goes to release me but I put a quick stop to that.

        "Don't?"

      "How did you sleep?" Storm asks and I smile as he doesn't let me go, for some reason his touch feels good, not bad.

      "Good, mind telling me where we are?" I ask and giggle as he realizes as I have no idea where I am, he does but I don't. At least I hope he knows where he is.

      "In a shed, I made a few years ago that none knows about, '' said Storm. I smiled. Good, no one knows about this shed. I brush my fingers on his jawline softly.

      "Nashi, will you be my girlfriend?'' Storm asks and I blush but look at him. My dad would flip if he found how and so would his. They may be best friends but they "hate" each other.

       "Yes but a secret girlfriend, just imagine what would happen if our dads found out they fight all the time," I said. He chuckles and softly kisses me with a slight need and desperation. I put my hands on his chest kissing him back at the same speed.

       Storm leaves my neck and kisses my neck in small sweet kisses. I let out a soft moan. He swiftly moves me under him and takes my shirt off and softly kisses my chest. It's not long before I give him a slight shove and he releases me from his assault of kisses on my neck. I don't want him to stop but he should.

      "We should get back to the guild before they get more worried," I say softly and he smiles but nods and lets me go but I don't want him to but I guess we have to get back.

At the guild-

Storm:

        I walked in only to be met with confused and worried faces. I and Nashi agreed not to walk in together because that would raise suspicion. Our mom might be fine with us dating but not our dad's.

         "Storm where were you! "mom yells at me walking up to me and hugging the life out of me. I hate how she always worries for me.

       "I was at the lake and fell asleep, "I said. I dozed off. I can picture Nashi without her shirt. She looks sexy, but I was brought back to earth by Nashi walking into the guild then everyone rushed over to her. She tries to brush everyone off, especially her mother but fails.

       "Nashi! Where were you, you missed a party that was for you, young lady!'"Lucy yelled at her and I kinda feel bad for her because it was her party but kinda not because I wanted her to myself.

      "Sorry mom, but I was having fun somewhere else," she said with a smirk and brushed past her mother and Lucy knew exactly what she meant. My cheeks try to go red but I cool myself.

       Nashi sat down with Natsu, he is her dad after all. After chatting with him for a few minutes she walks over to Pastel and asks to go on a mission with her. Pastel agrees and when Nashi walks by I quickly slip a note in her purse.

       She looks back at me and mouths "I will read it later" before going and picking a mission off the board and getting it approved by Mira. Both of them leave the guild and I smile to myself.

Nashi:

          When I climb onto the train I make sure pastel doesn't look and I reach into my purse and grab the note he shoved in there. I pull it out and I unfold it.

Have fun in your mission baby

From Storm

A week later-

        I and pastel are heading back we are laughing at some stupid joke I stop laugh when I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and I look down to see my stomach covered in nothing but blood. I groan. Somebody had a sword through my body.

        More like a demon from the books for Zeref, they aren't easy demons either. Once the sword is removed I fall onto the ground and Pastel whips around and I watch her eyes widen. When I look behind us there are about forty demons.

        Just our luck it takes us about a week per demon! Saying that it's going to take a long time to take out these demons and it's not going to be easy but we can do it.