Chapter five:her sadness

Mira:

      Walking back into the infirmary where Nashi. Upon entering I notice that Nashi is having a nightmare. I moved her so he could lay on me. I put her back down, her head was on my thighs. she eventually stopped shaking.

     She moved and held onto my leg. I smiled before I saw something on her side, lifting her jacket to see that there is a dragon tattoo. This girl must be Lucy's child!

    Lisanna told me that Lucy was going to have a child, that's one of the reasons why she left the guild that day and hasn't returned. I know that Nashi is trying to hide it so I put a spell on her, it disappears instantly. I put her jacket back down before she started to cry, I wiped her tears. I fell asleep there with her in my arms.

Lisanna:

     That's weird, Mira has not come out yet. She went to check on Nashi like ten minutes ago. Walking up the stairs I open the door to the infirmary to see Mira and Nashi cuddling. I smile before taking a picture of the two and exiting the room.

     I proceed to show the guild and they all love the photo I took of the two. After a bit, I went behind the counter and started to bartend and not disturb Mira, I don't want to be the mean person and wake them up

-An hour later

Mira:

    Waking up to see Nashi with tears in her eyes was no shocker. She was having a nightmare before I came in. What confuses me is that a little is in her hands, I carefully slip the letter out of her hands and I unfold it to read it.

    After reading the letter I put it on the table and I carefully moved Nashi off of me. I notice Pastel is no longer in the infirmary. She must have left. Leaving the infirmary I don't see her but I announce to the guild.

    "Guys! You have to hear this" I call gathering the attention of all my guildmates. Lisanna puts down a towel and looks up at me before speaking.

    "What is it?"

   "It's Nashis it's from her best friend, but I will read then you will understand,

Dear Nashi,

    After watching you grow up beside me all these years, it was hard leaving you. I know you may hate me for this but please don't. I couldn't live with the guilt on my hands anymore Nashi, he left before me and I couldn't live with that.

    I'm writing this letter to really say, don't hate your parents. I know you have all the reasons too but hear me out. Your mom thought it would be better for you to grow up without a dad but she didn't know. Nashi was scared. She was young and pregnant.

    Don't hate your dad, he didn't know. Your mom didn't tell him that she was pregnant or you would have a dad. Those fairy tail members don't seem to give up. Don't hate him for not being there to hold your hand through all those nights you cried yourself to sleep, don't hate him for not being there for you when you were mad at your mom, don't hate him for just not being there. If he knew you were alive and his child, he would be there in a heartbeat.

   If you need someone to blame, blame your mother. Lucy was the one who left her life behind.

     I'm sorry for leaving.

Luna Dungeon

PS. don't give up just yet, your dad is still out there."I finish and I look around to see the shocked faces. That confirmed that Nashi is Lucy's child but not that Natsu is the father but I know that Natsu is the father and so are a few people.

    "We can not let her know we read this ok, "I said and they agree so I ran upstairs and placed the letter back in her hands before going back downstairs. Pastel walks into the guild with a bag in her hands and walks to the infirmary.

    "We can't assume that they are Lucy's daughter yet ok," Ella said we nodded the doors to the infirmary open and Nashi and Pastel come one comes out in different clothes and Pastel had blond hair ombré same with Nashi but she still has salmon hair they look beautiful

    "Hey guys when did you dye your hair, "I asked the girls and they nod.

    "I'm I did it with my magic"Nashi stated and smiled before coming down the stairs and Pastel followed suit.

    "What's your magic?"Lisanna asked

   "I'm well I'm a celestial wizard, I also have another magic actually, I have three magics same with Pastel. she is also a celestial wizard I used cancer on of the keys I have"Nashi informed us and I can guess what one of the other magics is but not the rest. I know they both inherited Natsu's fire Dragon magic.

   "What are your guy's keys?" gray asks before folding his arms.

   "My Aries and Virgo Nashi had cancer and Leo and other ones but those four we use the most"pastel said, she doesn't speak much but I guess she is still getting used to us.

    "Can you bring them out? "Natsu asked, he wants to be reminded of Lucy again and I know it.

    "Sure. Open! Gate of the lion- Leo! Open! Gate of the Crab- Cancer!"Nashi yelled

    "Open! Gate of the Ram- Aries! Open! gate of the Maiden- Virgo!"Pastel yelled and all four spirts came out of their gates. They haven't changed one bit since we last saw them.

    "Hello, lady Nashi and Pastel "Leo right off the bat.

    "Princesses" Virgo followed Leo.

    "Hey need another haircut" Cancer went after Virgo.

   "Hello lady Pastel lady Nashi"Aries went after Cancer

    "Wow, they summoned they both "Erza said clearly impressed. Everyone else is in awe or thinking of Lucy. These are her spirits after all.

    "I'm they just asked us to show us our spirits and yeah so We summoned you guys, "Pastel said they nodded and left

    "Is that all the spirts you have? "I asked

   "No we have more but is draining to summon all them, "Nashi said

   "Well it's late we are going to bed, "Pastel said and they walked towards the door

   "What do you guys sleep at night"levy asked

    "In trees, we always have done it we were practically raised in a forest, "Nashi said

   "Why don't you guys stay at my place," I offer. They shouldn't have to sleep in the forest for crying out loud.

    "Sure, "Pastel said smiling I took them home and gave the keys to lock up to Lisanna. When I got there I gave them my bed. they went right to sleep. It's almost like they don't really sleep in a bed but, I slept on the couch.

Next morning

Lucy:

    It seems like it's been a while since I've been put in here. I have not walked since I came here. They gave me a journal, so I write what about my life after I left the fairy tale, so if I do die and if someone finds me they will know where to bring me. I hope I don't die here. I want to see my children before I go.