two

your POV
We were walking in the hallways of Star Labs. Barry being obsessed with Wells, talked about how he always wanted to meet him. Then we talked about what happened and how many people died. We talked about how we were struck by lightning and how our hearts were beating to fast for the monitors. Then Barry asked about Iris and there goes my smile. It's not like I'm not fond of Iris. I love Iris as my sister. I just don't like it when Barry looks at her with love. If only he looked at me with those lovely eyes. Until Barry said he has to go. They argued with Caitlyn and Dr.Wells about how's his health and changes. He ended up leaving and did some checks with me. I tried to walk to the end of the room until after .5, I was there. I panicked and ran back. In under .5 seconds. yay more testing. Apparently I have super speed. I have to call Barry, but he's doing fine. He find out sooner or later. I get a call from Joe saying there's a robbery at some bank.
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
"You don't believe they could run that fast" Caitlyn said."I believe in the impossible and I hope in a couple minutes you will to." Dr. Wells said. Then I walk out in a tight, purple bathing suit looking outfit. Then Barry walked out, making me look like I'm wearing diamonds compared to what he's wearing." Oh my god you look ridiculous!" I said, laughing. I get myself ready while Caitlyn connects Barry's suit to the tablet. And off we go. Barry takes the lead, but I catch on. The next thing I know Barry bangs into something, while I jump over. I quickly stop and walk over to Barry.
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
"So we have super healing. Fun, good to know" I said. I left before anyone said anything because I still haven't told Iris that I'm alive, but I'm pretty sure Barry told both Iris and Joe that I'm doing well. I went to Jitters but Iris wasn't there. She's probably at CCPD with her dad. I quickly(not running because I can't control it yet) walk to CCP to she a smiling Iris and Joe. "Hey fam" I said. "Y/N , I'm so glad to see you okay! You and Barry really scared us." Joe said."I should get back to my apartment guys. I'll talk to you guys later." I said, and I headed home.

You could change it, but I like it soooo

I put all of my things down. Then I get a feeling that I should go back to Star Labs. Back to Star Labs I go.
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
WE GOT SUITS OMG WE GOT SUITS!! Mine is like Barry's but purple because my lightning is purple!! I didn't pay attention to what the heck Cisco was saying but yayyyyy suits. I heard Caitlyn found Martin( I really only know that he controls weather from what I've been told from Barry) so here we go. "Y/N can I talk to you for a second?" Barry asked me. "Sure Barry" i replied. " Iris is dating someone. You know what, lets skip all the talking. Will you like to go on a date with me ?" Barry asked. "Um Yes" I said, trying to control all happiness inside me."we should probably be going" I said.
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
"Might wanna put on these" Cisco said, handing us gas mask. Cool. We walk to the farm until I saw a tornado? And a flying roof? Before I could think Barry jumps and pushes it away from someone. HEY IS THAT JOE!! AYEEEEEE! Now I know why I can't be a superhero. Okay, I got the information that we need to run in the opposite direction and we might die. Beautiful. We start running until we get zapped from the one and only Martin. "HOW RUDE" I screamed. "It's to strong" Barry said. I feel like they care about Barry more. Yeah, this is the last time I play hero. I like fetching people Big Belly Burger. "RUN BARRY RUN" I heard Dr. Wells say. Why not Run Y/N Run? Ugh fine, I'll run too. We speed around the tornado, causing its stop doing what it's doing. I can't really explain how to stop a tornado and before I knew it, Martin was gone. Oh wait never mind. " I didn't know there was anyone like me" Martin says. " I'm not like you, you're a murderer." Barry says. Martin points his gun, but immediately get shot. " How, what?" I said. Barry turns and sees Joe. Both of the kneel. " well I'm gonna go" and with that, I left.