lil special

imma do a zoomxreader because why not

" You didn't have to kill him" I say, putting my coat down. "He was looking at you" Hunter said in his 'zoom voice'. You put your bag down on the chair, contemplating my next action. He changes to his regular outfit, rubbing his temples. " I love you, Y/N, I hope you know that right." He whispers in a quiet voice. He looks up, giving me a side smile. I walk to where he was sitting and place myself on his lap. I cupped his cheeks in my hands and lean in for a kiss.

Hunter leaned into my touch, caressing my hands. You guys were married for 2 years, so you guys argued a lot. You obviously had powers, so you could defend yourself, even though you had a rule: no killing. Hunter hates it, but it keeps me grounded. I'll hate to be a murderer anyways. He still trains me to be on his team of metas and I ended up beating him. See, I have powers of the mind. I can also move things with my mind. I love Hunter with everything I have, but he's gonna get himself killed, by the Flash of course. And this baby growing inside of my is not growing up without a father, not like I did.

I know you all came here for the Flash but I wanna know if making a Zoom book will be worth it!