MERRY CHRISTMAS part 1

here's a present for you! A one shot

"Gosh Barry, clean up your clothes" I scream down the hall. " I thought I did! Baby did you see my red flannel?" Barry asks. He speeds over to kiss my on the cheek as I finish cleaning the bathroom. " you suck" I whispered. " I heard that Y/N" I hear, which I'm 98% percent sure it was Barry.
   I walked into the kitchen to get myself some coffee. I hear Barry talking on the phone about some robbery. I finish my hazelnut coffee with some cinnamon and leave the apartment. My phone makes a familiar sound. I open the screen to see my favorite photo

 I open the screen to see my favorite photo

I can't believe myself. I forgot that I had a text. I checked it to see a kissing-emoji. I luv u!!!! Oh and did u know the only elements that are liquid at room temperature are bromine and mercury? I mentally coo of how adorable this little nerd is. I replied with a lovely "yes" and went to S. T. A. R. Labs, since that's my job.
   Barry comes back with some evidence for us to analyze. While I was looking over the DNA of our meta of the week, Barry secretly wraps his, rather warm, arms around me. "Hi baby" He mumbles on my shoulder. I could feel his hot breath whenever he breathed or talked.
  "This meta has the power of water" I say, concluding my statement based on the evidence given to us. "Oh, so we have a poseidon against us" Cisco says. "Extremely accurate" I say, finishing that thought. "How do we track this meta?" Barry asked. "Based on the last time she robbed something, she was after the diamond in the Central City Bank. They moved it to the museum after they figure out that it belonged to the founder of this city. We are most likely to find her there." I said.