three

Y/N POV
"Barry, BARRY" Cisco said through the microphone. "Did He miss it?" I asked. I know you may ask, why aren't you helping him? I'm no hero. I don't wanna save anyone. I'm here because for emergencies and fun. Sure, you might think I'm mean but I don't wanna risk death. "Are you there yet?" Cisco asked. "What are you doing? " Caitlyn asks. " Jesus" I flinched. Cisco turned of everything and said "nothing". " Who are you talking to?" She asks.
"No one"
"Are you talking to Barry?"
"Who?"
"Barry Allen, struck by lightning, was in a coma for 9 months, woke up being able to run faster than the speed of sound. Ring a bell?"
"Nope haven't talked to him"
Then we hear the wonderful Barry Allen with "Cisco, there's fire everywhere!" We all look at the speaker" Cisco,  are you still there?" Barry asks. After a few moments we hear Barry again with" everyone's out Cisco, what else you got for me." Caitlyn walked over to the speaker and said " Barry, its Caitlyn." Then I hear a "Heey Caitlyn.....how's your day?" I let out a laugh. " Get back to Star Labs, now!"
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
I was hanging out with Barry in the lab until he's "science box" didn't work. He tried to find the problem but failed. Instead he vibrated his hand and the substance was done? I don't get this. "What is that?" I said, eat a fry from my bag of Big Belly Burger. " science, Y/N/N" he said. He started to walk but stopped. And boom Iris is here. She started talking about journalism and all that stuff and Barry called her nice. But again, Iris is to  oblivious to notice that he likes her. Oh! I forgot that we have a date tonight, if he's not playing cop. " can I go with you to the award thing. I need to stop eating before I turn fat." Yay I'm going to a boring award thing.

again choose your own stuff but heyWe get there and Stagg talks and gets of the stage

We get there and Stagg talks and gets of the stage."Barry talks about science until Iris grabs us drinks." Are journalist allowed to drink on the job?" Iris says. Then Barry says some other stuff. Iris misses the old Barry and some other stuff. I rest my head on Barry's shoulder and he smiles. Until we hear gunshots. We turn around to see everyone down. We start to get down, because common sense. I start to have a little panic attack but focus on my breathing. Yup, I have panic attacks. That what happens when a 10 year old meets murder. I'm still sane, I think." You guys have on your finest jewelry. It's like you knew we were gonna rob you" the robber said. We all lined up and people started giving them there jewelry. Barry tries to get to the robbers but Iris stops him. Then a police officer comes and tries to stop them. What is one officer gonna do against 6? He almost got shot if it wasn't for Barry,speeding him out of there. And now he's gone . W O N D E R F U L
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Me and Iris were looking for Barry until we saw him by the dumpster. She woke him up and told him what happened through her eyes. We started to walk back to the building. Joe wanted to talk to Barry so off they go. " So, Barry asked me on a date, but he's really busy so I don't know when that's gonna happen" I said. " Barry has been really busy ever since the coma, but I hope he takes you out soon!" Said Iris.
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Me and Barry were eating Jitters. " It's like, nobody wants me to help people. People can get hurt Y/N" Barry said to me. "Is this a date?" I ask....