okay back on track 6.5

Episode 5 since im not done with 3 to just hang on and also five has felicity s I don't know what to do with that episode

We were at the bar. Me being the wonderful person I was i was fairly tipsy. I only had one shot. I'm keeping it cool just in case Barry can't save me. Barry kept on look at Iris though. That I didn't understand. I quickly sneak my hand under his so we and intertwine them. He looks over and smiles, resting his head on mine.
Iris and Barry were talking about how Caitlyn and Cisco were the coolest people she ever met for saving Barry's life . Than she gave me a weird glance like I was a murderer. I ignore it and leaned my head on Barry's shoulder. I was clearly tired because I woke up at six because my alarm was set on the wrong time. And when I wake up, I can't go back.
Oh God Barry can't get drunk. And Caitlyn carries blood tools in her purse. I should probably get going. " Barr I'm gonna have to leave" I say, trying not to act like I don't wanna spend time with him" " Come on we are leaving soon, stay longer" He whispers, hugging me from the back. "Fine" I mumble in defeat. They do another shot and I examine the glass. I focus on every movement he makes. "Y/N are you really that tired?" He says softly. I slowly nod. He kisses my head and says to wait a little bit longer.
I've couldn't been happier to hear a bombing before. I kiss Barry bye and went home immediately. I flop on my bed and remember that I need to take a shower. And take the makeup off. After I'm finished I jump into something comfortable. I lay in bed and right before I get to have my precious sleep, I hear a doorbell. I slowly walk to the door and open it to see Barry, half asleep by my doorstep. I quickly let him in to my apartment. He speeds his way to my room. I walk in to see Barry wrapped up in my covers on the verge of deep sleep. I slowly and quietly get on the bed. I almost screamed when I felt wrap his arms around me. I relax and finally, a deep sleep. I woke up at 8:30 even though my work starts at 10. I smell something like bacon. I walk into the living room to see Barry cooking bacon.
" You really didn't have to" I said. " I have to say thank you for letting me walk into your house and sleep on your bed with any warning" He said cheerfully. I smile as I sit down to eggs, bacon, and pancakes. We eat in a comfortable silence as I remember that my job starts in 30 minutes. I rush into the room to find the most decent outfit I could find.

 I rush into the room to find the most decent outfit I could find

I rush out of the room and Barry decides on taking me to work. After a coffee stop, we were at CCPN. "Bye Barry" I saw and kiss him on the cheek. "Bye , Y/N" and he races off to wherever he's going.