MERRY CHRISTMAS PART 3

Y/N

   I was walking back home with Barry until our meta attacks. "Hey Flash!" She said. Which was weird because he didn't have his suit on. "How do you know who I am?" Barry asks. " I've been studying you for a long time" She answers. Well, that's fun. She took me by the neck and disappeared into vapor. The next thing I know, everything turns black.

   Barry POV (what a surprise)

I look all over the city and I can't find her. I searched the surface of the sea. I can't bear to lose her. " Barry, let's take 5" said Cisco, sighing over the mic. I rushed back and sat down. "Barr, we looked everywhere, we can't find her," said Caitlyn, with a sad expression. I cupped my face with hands. She has to be somewhere. What if she's dead already? She means everything to me. Her e/c eyes are the size of the moon. Her h/l (hair length) h/c in the wind on an autumn evening. The way her face lit up when I asked her to be my girlfriend. She's my sun. "Dude, you awake?" Cisco asks, nudging my shoulder a bit. "Yeah, just scared"

  Your POV
I've never been more scared in my life. Will my boyfriend save me in time? She took me to this place. I was longing for one of Barry's "You're safe with me" kisses. I sure don't feel safe here. The walls are sea green but look run down. Like an underwater museum. I'm trying to use my sense to find out where I am. I think we're at the run-down aquaruim. There was a room that was designed like Atlantis. Now, to tell Barry that I'm in here. I immediately saw a phone on a counter. I moved the chair a little bit to reach it. Luckily this was a charming iPhone. I asked Siri to call S. T. A. R. Labs and it worked. Cisco answers. " This is Y/N help! I'm in the aquarium! By the Atlantis exhibit!" Before I could finish, the villain slapped me hard enough to leave a bruise. Before she could do anything, Barry knocked her into the ground. " Don't ever touch my baby ever again! " he growled. He ran to me and untied me. He kissed my cheek and hugged me. Then we went home to cuddle. He kissed me and whispered, "You're safe with me"

GUYS I DID IT!!! WHOOP WHOOP! CELEBRATION!!