7?

Your POV
I walk into S. T. A. R labs and put my things down. "Hey Y/N/N (your nickname)" Cisco welcomes, scaring me half way to death. " Oh God! Cisco don't scare me like that!" I scream. " What am I supposed to do? Wear a bell on my neck so you know that I'm here?" He asks. "Well that won't be too bad" Caitlyn says, walking into the cortex. I cross my arms and give Cisco the "I won" look.

  "All of you guys are sick" He shook his head in disbelief. I quietly laugh to myself while I finish my wonderful donut. Barry walks in with something in his hands. " a VA file number is all you have on the case?" Cisco questions. " The CCP has been weared off the case." Barry replies. "Who has the power to do that?" Caitlyn adds. "The army"

   " Our girl's name is Betts Ann Susie" Cisco says. He runs off the the location and we wait for a couple minutes. I hear an explosion and Barry's not answering. "There's a perfectly good reason why he's not answering" Caitlyn says. Following with a "BARRY". He runs in, putting on a shirt. "Uh Barry, why are you shirtless? I ask. I mean, I don't hate it. "Don't ask" he says. " I'm gonna ask, where's my suit" Cisco says with a stern tone. Apparently it blew up. She's pretty. Barry was lost in thought looking at her, I'm doomed. Luckily, if she even touches him, he will blow up.

Sorry it short I just tried to give you guys at least something