love

i should make this to a oneshoot book
NAHH
this is three days after the episode three

Me and Barry were holding hands down the sidewalk, almost home. He gets a phone call from Cisco, another robbery. "Do you want me to speed you home baby?" Barry says, stops to face me. Did I forget to tell you that me and Barry are dating? "No Barry, you have to hurry, the apartment is a block away." I said. He nodded slowly before speeding off.
  I continue you walking until I hear something in the woods. I walk a little faster, almost running. " Y/N L/N! Nice to see you again." I hear, remembering that voice almost immediately. " Christopher Jamrey. The man who slapped me across the face and called me a hoe. Then dumped me the day after you proposed because you loved someone you else. Who actually, happens to be my best friend. You guys dated for three months!" I scream, face getting angrier by the second. " I knew you remembered me!" He joyfully said.
  I get a glimpse of his face and the first thing that I saw was he's eyes. They turned pink. My eyesight turned blurry. The next moment I'm out.
  I woke up, handcuffed to a poll and me legs tied up. "Hello?" I said. "Ahh my love, how was your sleep?" He admired, stroking his hand on my cheek. I looked into he's eyes again, but I didn't pass out. I saw beauty and love and- stop. I love Barry, more than anything. "Don't call my that, Chris." I scolded, avoiding the eyes.
Barry noticed that she didn't go home that night

Part one guys don't worry
Inspired by LiezlBekker