I Miss You Asshole. - Sleepovers & Hugs.

Our beloved asshole in the side-bar, Logan. (;

On Sunday, I woke up with leather rubbed against my cheek.

That's weird, I don't remembering crashing on my couch. Or even remember having a leather couch. Was this even my house?

My eyes open slowly and take in the dirty floor, TV playing 'That 70's Show,' and three sleeping boys laying on the floor. A person had their arm around my waist and was breathing softly into my hair.

Did I fall asleep at Quinn's house?

I shifted my legs and felt another pair of legs bump mine. I froze instantly at the touch of hairy, very guy-like legs against mine. Someone was freakin' spooning me!

I turned my head slightly to get a good look at the person. The butterflies returned and I blushed like mad. It was Logan. His arms were wrapped around me, and I was practically on his lap.

It was actually a really comfortable position. I laid my head back down, making Logan prop his head back slightly before settling back down.

I smiled.

Logan and I were cuddling. His breath kept running chills down my back. It was incredibly new and nerve-racking to me. I'd never cuddled up to a boy (who isn't blood-related) in my life.

He groaned and I shut my eyes, pretending to sleep. He sighed and nuzzled his nose against my hair. I kept a moan down from how good it felt.

"No." He began whisper. "No, no, no.."

He's dreaming...

"Hazel, don't do this..." It was almost incoherent to hear, but since my ears were next to his mouth, I heard him clearly.

Logan was dreaming about me!

Logan jerked awake and pulled me closer to him. He was breathing faster and his heart beat had sped up. It thumped against my back in a soothing manner. I began to relax and actually fake sleep better.

Logan sighed again and ran a finger across my cheek to my hair line. I resisted the urge to shiver under his gentle touch.

"Why are you so damn beautiful?" he said.

I curled my toes and smiled bigger. I couldn't help myself. Hopefully, he didn't catch on to me hearing him. Maybe he'd say some more nice things.

"Fuckin' idiot." He pulled his finger away and kissed me cheek. I inhaled sharply on accident at the touch. His arms tightened around my stomach.

"Hazel?" he asked warily.

I sighed sleepily and settled back down. He breathed a breath of relief in my ear.

It made me shiver and open my eyes. I couldn't help it! He was just so close...so hot.

I glanced at him but his eyes were shut. I could tell he was peeking. He was horrible at faking sleep. I smiled and pressed a free finger to his cheek.

"Why do you tease my brain?" I asked quietly.

Logan's face contorted into a confused frown. He scrunched his eyebrows and pursed his lips. I really wanted to kiss those pink lips right this second.

Should I?

I did. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his. At first he didn't respond, but when he did, he pressed back hard. One warm hand lightly grazed my cheek just like before.

My face grew hot as we kept kissing. Kissing Logan was like kissing a god. Shoot, he is a god.

I pulled back first, making Logan groan in protest. I smile as his eyes slowly open, lips still pursed.

"Why'd you do that?" He asked in a husky whisper.

"Because you're freakin' sexy." I dared myself to say out loud.

He licked his lips and shifted closer to me. "You're really different than when I first met you."

I think back to Home Depot when I awkwardly pointed out I was looking for bricks in the lamp aisle. I was blushing, jittery, and quite shy. Look at me now, kissing and cuddling with boys.

You go, glencoco! I practically heard my mother's approved words.

"So are you," I replied in all honesty.

"How?" He cocked his head.

"You're...," I thought about the right words I could say. "You're more open to me than when we were in Home Depot."

"I'm hoping that's a good thing." He chuckled and pressed his forehead to mine.

I sighed in happiness.

He smiled a genuine smile that I loved.

"I love it when you smile."

He gave me a peck that lingered. My insides felt like goo right now.

A snort came from the ground, reminding me there were three sleeping boys below us. I pull away from Logan's embrace and peer at the ground.

Logan scooches forward and grabs me by the waist again. I giggle as he pulls me towards him protectively.

"Can I ask you something?" he murmured in my ear.

I nod, making my hair brush against his lips. He grins and says, "What were you thinking when you went into the kitchen with Aiden?"

Ben & Jerry's pops into my head.

"Um...ice-cream?" I said.

He snorted. "No, when he touched you." His eyes grew darker during the last few word. I gulped.

"Um...I dunno. It was quite uncomfortable, though."

Logan's face hints at another smile, but he didn't look too convinced. "I..." He breaks off and lowers his eyes.

"What?" Was he going to make a confession. Say he was jealous and ask for my hand in marriage!? Okay, maybe not marriage, but his girlfriend?

His lips form a flat line and his grips loosen. I frowned in disappointment as he sits up.

"I need air." His fingers trembled nervously.

I looked up at him in concern. "You okay?"

"Everything's fine." He climbs over me and disappears outside, patting his pockets.

I'm too lazy to spy on him through the window. I sigh and eventually fall back asleep.

The next time I open my eyes, a pair of pale blue eyes stare back at me.

"Ahhhh!" I scream.

"Ahhhhh!" Aiden screamed back.

"You scared me." I said, sitting up and putting a hand to my rapid heart beating.

"Sorry." He smiled sheepishly.

I smile and stand up. We're the only two in the room. He smiled down on me and lightly grasped my hand.

"C'mon," He said. "We have breakfast cooking."

"Kay." I said, letting him lead the way. In the kitchen, Josh and Quinn were gobbling up pancakes. Logan was nowhere to be seen.

"Help yourself." Aiden gestured to the pancakes sitting on a plate. After finishing up the yummy breakfast, I rejoin the guys in the living room. Only to find a sticky note on the TV.

'Come outside wen ur done,' it read in sloppy handwriting. I twisted my mouth into a frown.

All I had on was Quinn's boxers he lent me, my white tank top (I'm pretty sure Logan took off my sweatshirt), and my feet were bare.

I strip out of the boxers, tug on my pants, take a few seconds to locate my sweatshirt, put that on, and finally walk out the door. My clammy feet hit the splintering porch painfully.

"Ouch!" I hop off the stairs and onto the sidewalk.

I lay on the grass, clutching my sweaty foot. I looked up to see Quinn, Josh, and Aiden sitting in the grass, laughing at me.

"You should really get your porch checked out." I told Quinn.

"Put on some shoes for crying out loud!" He retorted.

"Never." I sat up and joined them in their circle.

The three of them sat hunched over, deep in thought. Or maybe they were just enjoying the nice breeze. I learned that boys don't think often from Zach and Evan.

So, I just sit there with them and enjoy how all of our knees were touching. At the moment, I realized I didn't need girl friends. Sure, it'd be nice to squeal over your crush with girls. But being around Quinn, Aiden, and even Josh made me feel in a state of peace I haven't felt in awhile.

Did I really get along better with guys than girls?

I shrugged mentally and tuned back into the conversation that was brewing.

"So where do you think Logan went?" Josh was asking. His hair was very bushy and his brown eyes were fixed on the yellow grass.

"Do you really have to ask?" Quinn said with a knowing smirk.

"Craig's," They said together.

"Craig's?" I repeat.

"Oh." Josh blushed as if forgetting I was there. Aiden picks at the ground anxiously. And Quinn squints at my bare feet.

"Who's Craig?" I repeat louder.

They snapped out of their dazes and simultaneously pressed their palms to my lips whispering, "Shhh!" I got tackled to the ground as three strong guys push me on the ground and continue to 'shh' me and keep me calm.

I lick their palms but it doesn't work.

"Let go of me!" My mood turns sour. I hated it when people put their hands on any part of my face. I'm instantly annoyed.

Aiden and Josh sit back and stare at me warily. Quinn slowly does the same.

Quinn sighs and says, "Craig is crazy in the head. He's about nineteen years old - no one knows his actual age. Gots ginger hair, green eyes, and a shit-load of freckles. He's convinced he's the devil's child. Kind of weird in the head. He's always at the train tracks, hoping to summon someone.. Anyway, he does a shit ship of things. Bad things."

I bite my lip. He continues.

"Logan goes there to clear his head with this kid. Don't get me wrong, Craig can be cool when he wanna and listens to every thing you tell him 'cause he's really lonely. Parents dead, grandma convinced he's a psycho. Basically, he's the town's crazy kid. Don't ever say his name aloud. You will be jumped."

Suddenly, I feel unsafe out in the open. What if this crazy Craig kid comes after me? I scoot closer to Aiden and lean in. I think they understood why I was tensing up, because Quinn suggested I head home.

I nod and run inside to get my shoes and socks. When I rejoin them outside, they have socks and slides on their feet.

"You guys are going to walk me home?" I ask with a hopeful smile.

"Of course!" Josh says smiling. I think we're cool now.

"Why wouldn't we?" Quinn snorts.

"We gotta keep you safe!" Aiden adds in.

My heart swells with appreciation for the three boys. If only he was here, it'd be perfect. Logan...

I'm glad when Aiden and Josh are on either side of me and Quinn walks behind me. Eventually, Aiden wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

He instantly explains, "So we can all walk side by side!"

Quinn shrugs and moved to the open sidewalk space next to Josh.

I don't mind being close to Aiden, but it felt awkward. His arms around my torso lazily. Me kind of dragging next to him so I wouldn't trip over his long strides. And since he strides were so long, I kept trying to keep up.

Every time Aiden comes in intimate contact with me, I feel so awkward. Why?

But when it comes to Logan - not to sound girlie - but we fit like a puzzle piece. My brain became fuzzy of the early memory of spooning with Logan. Totally normal to my heart, but something unimaginable to my brain.

"Where's your house at?" Aiden asked in my ear. His warm breath tickled my ear weirdly. My body shuddered in disgust. Not to be rude, but this dude needed a breath mint! Not that I would tell him...

"I know where it's at." Quinn butts in.

"How?" Josh asked curtly.

Quinn shrugged but didn't reply.

"He watches me change, he should know where I live." I joke.

Josh busted out in a fit of laughter, which I smile, too. No one got my weird sense of humor. Aiden chuckles awkwardly, obviously thinking I'm serious.

Quinn shot me a look but ends up cracking a smile.

After a minute, we arrive at my house. The guys each give me hug before turning back around. I wondered if they all lived at Quinn's house and where his parents are as I close my front door behind me.

Ever had that moment when you get home from your friends house and feel so utterly sticky and oily? Well, that was me at the moment.

Surprisingly, the house is quiet. Did no one want to ground me for leaving the house a full day without checking in?

On the wall by the stairs is four sticky notes. I read the bright pink one that reads: "Hazel, whenever you get home I want you to know I'm on a date and won't be back until tomorrow evening. Mom."

The bright green one says: "Haze, I hope you know you left your phone at home. Btw, I'm gone for the weekend so be happy I'm not here. Evan."

The blue one says: "Hazel, I hope you know you're in big trouble with me. Don't think I find out about what happens in high school! A very irritated Carly. >:("

The last and final yellow is from Zach: "Hey hey Hazel! You got the house to yourself! Unless Carly comes home early. Lock all the doors hun! ;) Zach."

Walking up the stairs, I laugh at all the notes my family leaves me.

After taking a long shower, I wrap a big white fluffy towel around my body. It barely covers my butt cheeks but who am I showing off to?

As if the heavens heard this, a triple knocks sounds on my door. I huff in annoyance. What now?

Without thinking, I travel down the stairs with only a towel on and my hair wet. This better not be Carly coming to yell at me...

I assume it's an angry Carly knocking on the door but usually she bangs on the door and yells. Very un-Carly like.

I roll my eyes when I realized we don't have a peep-hole. Oh well, it's probably a stranger. I open the door and do not expect the person who stands before me.

You guessed it - Logan.

My jaw literally drops open at the sight of him wearing a white v-neck that revealed his collarbones, dark blue diesel jeans, and black and white vans. He squints at me curiously.

"Did you do that just for me?" He asked in his usual low sexy voice. A chill runs through me just from the sound of his voice. Or maybe it's the cool wind blowing in.

I snap back to reality and instantly blush. I'm only in a towel. His eyes rolled over every article, liking what he sees.

"Um..." I bite the inside of my cheek for something to say.

"Can I come in?"

I'm a bit hesitant but why? We've kissed and were unofficially together. Well, we were close to it.

"Sure." I blurt before he knows I'm hesitating.

I step inside for him to brush past me, purposely pressing his bare arm to mine. I look up at me as he stares down into the ample of my cleavage.

"I'm going to go change." I said, already tromping up the stairs.

"S'okay." He said to my ass.

"No, I'm gonna change." I shoot him a 'eyes up here' look before resuming my walk.

He laughs airily as I shut my bedroom door.

I slip off my towel, throw on some undergarments, and then rush to my vanity mirror. My hazel eyes are big and bright. My brown hair is slick and in need of blow drying.

Knock, knock. "Hazel, babe, can you hurry up?"

"I've only been in here for two minutes!" I reply back. Doesn't he have a sister? He should know a girl takes awhile to get dressed.

"Please hurry." Logan whines right outside the door.

I slip on my black jersey shorts, a blue Angry Birds shirt, and fuzzy Hanes socks. I assumed we were just going to talk in the living room.

I slipped on a rubber band over my wet hair.

When I step out, Logan is leaning against the opposite wall. As I lock eyes with him, his eyes turn a mixture of green and blue.

"You have pretty eyes." I smile cheekily.

Logan's lips twitch but he doesn't reply. He walks down the stairs and I follow after him.

We sit on opposite ends on the biggest couch and let our feet meet in the middle. Although, his legs go farther than mine, so I put my feet on his shins.

I blow a raspberry while locking eyes with me.

He holds the gaze before looking at our feet tangled up.

"Hazel..." He starts. I lean forward.

"I..." He closed his eyes, inhaled, exhaled, and started again. "I dunno why...but I really, really like you."

I tilt my head in confusion. "Haven't we..."

"..already been over this?" He shakes his head yes. I smile slightly. "So what's wrong?"

"Why do you make me worry?"

"Worry?" I repeat.

"Yes, worry! Being a guy, you don't worry about girls liking you and shit." Logan explains. "Aiden is always around you and...it's makes me abnormally jealous. I wanna punch him in the face and tell you 'to go die in a hole' but I know I'd rather be in that hole with you."

He continues while I stare, shell-shocked from the confession. "I used to not care if a girl liked me or not 'cause I had girl's falling at my feet anyway. You're different. I have to keep trying to get you to like me. I feel like I have to remind you you're in love with me. Not Aiden."

I lower my eyes. Well, damn.

"Why do you let Aiden touch you?" Logan furrowed his eyes and forces me to look him straight in the eyes. His showed annoyance, determination, and the most obvious: hurt.

"You're mine. Why do you let him touch you so much? It bothers the mess out of me." He shouts slightly.

I wince. But I get angry. "Yours?" I burst. "I'm most definitely not yours! I wouldn't have Aiden touch me if I knew how you felt. But no! You kept it all bottled inside and do rude things to me. You confuse me so much Logan Holster, don't you know that? You're nice one day, and mean the other!"

I huff out in anger. My eyes are seeing red and Logan's shocked face. He obviously didn't expect me to counter back.

It felt like a weight has been lifted off my back. I exhale out my anger and watch as Logan does the same. "There, I said-"

A pair of lips crush down on mine, interrupting my sentence. I realized Logan is on top of me, grabbing my cheeks, and kissing me hard. I kiss back and put my anger and frustration out on the kiss. The way he was kissing, felt like Logan was doing the same.

The taste of pixi sticks and toothpaste overwhelms my senses.

We kiss for what feels like hours. I don't mind since we've now switched the position where I'm on his laps, his hands on my hips, and my arms laced around his neck.

"Haze..." He moans.

"Logan..." I moan back.

The muscles I loved relaxed against my chest. If I could, I'd stay in this embrace - this kiss - forever. Eventually, I pull away. My lips feel dry and bruised. I stare at Logan's lips to see they're wet and puffy.

"We're a mess, don't you know that?" I ask him, my breath blowing across his face.

He grins, raises his hands securely to my waist, and pulls me as close as I can go. "Hear that?"

I feel his heart beat fast against my chest. Our heart beats in sync because my heart is hammering just as fast. I nod.

"That's my heart beating for you." He says with a straight face,

I resist the urge to snort at the corny line. I opt for a smile and leave a lingering kiss.

"What are we?" I said after a minute.

Logan lightly drums his fingers over my hip-bone. "Dunno." He lowers his eyes to my legs wrapped around his waist.

I slide my hands to his shoulders, and let our noses touch. "You better decide before I go back to Aiden."

At the mention of Aiden's name, Logan's eyes darkened to a forest green. He frowns and pulls my face to his lips. "Don't ever joke about that." He growls in my ear.

I giggle and look him dead in the eyes. He stares back, his eyes changing back to it's original color I first fell for. "Will you...be my..."

He breaks off and rubs my side.

"Spit it out man!" I demand in mock-anger.

"Will you be my girl friend, jeez?" He chuckles.

I smile big. "Nope."

Logan's face is priceless. His face falls and his eyes shift away awkwardly. His hands leave me and he slightly pushes me away. "What the fu-"

"I'm kidding you," I laugh. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend."

God, I love writing this story. How am I doing so far? Don't be a silent reader!