I Miss You, Asshole. - Daily Dosage.

"The biggest assholes wear the best masks...</3" - Facebook friend - Emily

I'm currently sitting in my bed, three weeks from the therapy fiasco. That's what I'm calling it. My laptop is sitting on my pajama clad lap. I felt so stinky for sitting under my covers for the whole weekend. I only got up for food or the bathroom - that's it.

I've started a Tumblr blog to express myself through pictures and shit like that. Most of them are quotes on assholes. Look me up? Hazel. So far - I have twenty followers.

So, if you have a Tumblr, that's basically where I spent many months. Occasionally, Josh or Quinn would drag me out the house and remind me I had 'friends.'

It wasn't the same. I wanted Logan, but I had to forgive him.

Anonymous: Hazel is your life as fucked up as you make it up to be?

Hell yes.

"Hazel-bay?"

My door squeaked open, and Mom popped her head in. She had an unusually big smile and she looked too excited for words.

"Yeah?" I close my laptop. Mom's aren't suppose to find out your drugs

 "You have visitors." She sang.

I groan in annoyance. That is until my daily dosage of Quinn and Josh walked in, carrying in a suspicious pink basket.

"What's that?"

"A picnic basket," Josh cheered.

"I know that." I rolled my eyes. "But why do you guys have it?"

"Because..." Quinn tugged me off the bed and to a standing position. He eyed my crinkled band tee and said, "First, you need to take a bath."

Josh sniffed my hair. "You stink."

"I know." I sighed.

After a much needed shower, changing into warm clothes, and getting in Quinn's car (against my will), the three of us were driving towards the park near Brinch View Elementary.

"It's too cold for picnics." I pointed out.

"It's suppose to be sixty today." Josh retorted.

I sulked in the back. I really wanted to go back home, crawl under the covers in pajamas, and slowly die away on Tumblr.

"Up and at 'em, Haze!" Quinn warns, snapping his fingers in my face.

Reluctantly, I unbuckle my seat belt and step outside. It's actually warm for December 29th - three weeks after my birthday.

It's actually warm enough to take my puffy white winter coat. I also pull off my sweater and leave a long sleeved A&F shirt, jeans, and my tan ugg moccasin shoes.

"Are we allowed on school property?" I ask while my daily dosage set up the blanket.

"Of course," Josh replies, a little too quickly.

Whatever. Going to jail for the holidays didn't seem too bad.

Out of the picnic basket comes three pairs of mittens, three thermal cups, and a big box of Cheez-it.

"Some picnic." I commented after a while.

The three of us sat in a circle, our knees touching like link-bond friends. We sipped out hot chocolate with our mittens on and ate plenty of cheez-it crackers.

"Wanna hear a joke?" Josh asked.

"No." Quinn replied.

"Yes." I said, desperate for a laugh.