I Miss You, Asshole. - Jocelyn.

I dedicate this to the real Jocelyn who proved to me: "Life ain't worth crying over. YOLO." Also, Jocelyn is played by a known girl: Brookelle Bones! Google her beautiful green eyes! :D

"Hazel, your name is so ironic," Jocelyn said.

I blinked sleepily. "Um...thanks?" I took a short nap on the couch next to Jocelyn. She had woken up two minutes ago, but decided she was going to play with my hair.

"Joce!"

"Whaaaaaat?" Jocelyn was twirling the brown strands around her finger. It kind of hurt but I'm trying to make a good first impression so I don't complain.

Logan appears in a black and gray striped sweater, black jeans, and white socks. "Why are you messing with my girlfriend's hair?"

"It's sooo silky!" Jocelyn giggles in glee.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Nineteen," Jocelyn replies. Suddenly, there's wide green eyes in my face. "What of it?!"

I jumped in surprise, my hazel eyes going large. "N-nothing!"

Jocelyn sits back and giggles. "Logan, she's a keeper."

I smile at the compliment. I look up to see Logan bend over and kiss my forehead. It left a tingle where his lips were.

"I know," He said.

"Hey! Where are you going all fancy-dancy?" Jocelyn asked quizzically. It was quite amusing being around Jocelyn. She just switches randomly from one subject to another in a blink of an eye.

"I'm just trying on clo-"

"We should go to the mall!" Jocelyn interrupts, her green eyes lighting up.

Logan and I exchange a playful eye roll. "Sure, why not?" Logan shrugs.

In a flash, Jocelyn is out the room and returning wearing a white 1D sweatshirt, white jersey shorts, and white sandals. "Leggo!" She shouts, tugging Logan towards the door.

I close the door for them and follow them out to Ashley.

"You can ride shot gun, Haze!"

Jocelyn jumps in the back seat, Logan starts the engine, and I barely have the door closed while he's driving off.

Jocelyn tisk-tisked him, shaking her head back and forth. "That is very, very, very dangerous mister."

"What do you know about danger Miss Attitude?" Logan retorts.

"I know a whole bunch, thank you very much!"

We joke and laugh throughout the whole ride. The mall is on the outskirts of town. Just beyond the 'Welcome to Brinch' sign is a lot of big businesses like McDonald's and Sears.

"This is 'The Mall'." Jocelyn explains to me dramatically.

"Why do they call it 'The Mall'?" I ask in the same dramatic voice.

"Because-" She starts.

"Because it's not in a town and no one bothered naming it so it's called 'The Mall'." Logan smirks at Jocelyn's sour expression.

"I wanted to say it," She whines, stomping her foot childishly.

"Too bad." Logan sticks his tongue out.

"Too bad my ass!" Jocelyn sticks her tongue out and does a silly dance.

I laugh.

It was so fun being around the two. They squabbled over the littlest things like what they had in Hot Topic or who could help me zip up a dress in the dressing rooms. Jocelyn won every time. We didn't buy anything by time it's evening.