I Miss You, Asshole. - Belly Piercings.

You know what this is! (; And please, pay attention or you'll be lost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the past few weeks, Logan and I became inseparable. By time November rolled around, we were familiar with each other. 

I knew his dad divorced their mother when he was five, and now lives in Canada with his wife. His mom worked a lot at a diner, trying to scrape some money up for her kids.

Logan knew where I used to live, why I moved, and became super close with my brothers. Now, he came over more often.

I never met his mom since she worked so much and vice versa. My mom worked at Home Depot and didn't come home because she went on secret dates with a mystery person.

I'm still covering for her under the radar of Carly.

Anyway, it's a Friday afternoon. Logan invited me over and I happily applied.

His house was quiet for the day so we're in his room. Jocelyn has an interview for a college admission.

"Do you like it?"

My hazel eyes swept across Logan's room.

Unlike most boy rooms, his walls weren't covered in band posters. There were song lyrics he wrote in his sloppy hand writing. There were two mattresses piled against a corner, two windows, and had a dingy smell to it.

I was used to it. I don't mind it.

"You finally put your dirty clothes in a hamper." I smile up at him knowingly.

"Yep," Logan grinned broadly, his fingers tightening around my waist. "I'm learning to wash, too."

The fact that he did this all for me, filled me with genuine love for him. My heart took over as I laced my fingers around his neck, hoisted myself to where my legs are wrapped around his torso, and kissed him passionately.

Logan loves it when I do things on impulse.

I kiss him with all my might, all the love and compassion put into the kiss. Logan kissed back eagerly and laid us on his bed.

The feel of Logan's lips on mine was very familiar. I loved kissing him. And he got every chance he could to kiss.

Kissing was our thing.

I felt my shirt slowly rise. I break away from the kiss to take a breather. Logan hovers over me, breathing heavily as well.

"...what time is?"

Logan glanced at the digital clock on his night stand, "Three, why?"

"No reason." I tug at his shirt, and we're kissing again.

Logan's soft fingers reach my shirt again and tug it off. We break contact as he slips it off. My arms flare with goose bumps do to the cold in Logan's freezer house.

His fingers brushes all over my stomach, making me moan.

He stops for a minute and stares.

"What?" I stare at my flat stomach. It was pretty impressive. I admire my stomach.

Logan slowly said, "If you're gonna be my girlfriend, you're gonna need a belly ring."

Frowning, I retort, "Why do I need to be proved worthy by getting an insignificant little belly ring?"

He smirked wickedly.

"It doesn't," He replied smoothly. "You'll just look really hot with one." I blushed almost instantly.