I Miss You, Asshole. - Realization.

REGULAR POV - PAY ATTENTION!

I was left totally confused. It more worse than leaving before I woke up. He left during a moment. A moment that filled me with butterflies. He. Fucking. Left.

Instead of acting sad, I felt determined. Determined to know why he left. Why the hell did he leave? And I was also frustrated. I slammed the door behind him and ran upstairs two at a time.

My phone fell under the bed from last night. I snatch it up and type as fast as I could. 'Wtf? Where'd u go!?!?!?'

As I waited for his reply, I got dressed. If he wasn't going to answer, I was going to march my ass outside and walk to his house. I carelessly put on sweatpants, white ugg boots, and a sweatshirt. I hastily left the house with my phone clenched in my hands.

I checked my phone again. No reply.

Just as I turn the corner, my eyes sight three doors down the shock of jet black hair and curly brown ones. It was Addy and Logan, going into Addy's house. And Logan's hand resting on her waist was pretty suspicious.

The thought of Logan cheating brought tears in my eyes. I didn't even notice the cold wind could as I ran towards them.

The door closed just as I stepped onto the driveway.

I couldn't cry. I wiped the tears away. I was too much of a crybaby. It was really sad, yes. Can you blame me? Right after all the love making, he left me, and ran straight to Addy's house.

The whole mess made me cry harder and stand there longer. When I couldn't build the courage, I looked around. Why I wonder what I did.

"Logan, OH!" Came Addy's voice.

That's it. I couldn't take it. The cold was biting me through the sweatshirt and to my bare upper body. With that said, I marched with new found courage to the house.

They left the door unlocked, thank god. I wish I hadn't opened the door. There was moaning coming from upstairs. I took the steps three at a time. With the help of the railing, I was practically flying up the stairs.

"ADDYYYYYY!" Logan moaned.

I tensed right at the top. That was a pleasured moan. I remembered it from last night. Last night. Tears burned my eyes harder.

The noises were coming from the right end of the hallway. My legs suddenly became rejuvenated. I ran to the door, flung it open, and stopped in the doorway.

In my line of sight, Addy and Logan playing tag under the covers, broke my heart to pieces. The both of them looked up in surprise.

I let out a strangled cry and dropped to the ground.

After all this. "You fucking asshole!" I screamed. The voice didn't sound like mine. It sounded like a drunken teenager. I felt like that. My brain was clogged with so many emotions.

I was shrieking loudly, Addy was gathering her clothes with a smirk, and Logan was just watching. He watched me cry and scream my guts of profanities.

The scene became in slow motion.

The bed suddenly became too close to my face. Logan was watching me with an unreadable expression. He was still naked under the sheets. His eyes held no emotion. Not like it did before. He used to fill me with life, and now he was tossing me under a truck's wheel.

Addy was now fully dressed, and smirking.

God, I wanted to leave, but my legs wouldn't let me. As soon as I saw the two naked - fucking - my knees went weak. Everything in me went weak.