I Miss You, Asshole. - Hidden Pleasure.

My gosh, the title for this chapter seems so creepy! I promise it's not. Enjoy! c; Oh, and I've finally found a Quinn... :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning in Logan's bed. His itchy wool covers scratched at my bare upper body. Thank the heavens I at least had my bra on.

Must I admit that waking up without Logan was very disappointing?

I slide out of bed in nothing but my bra and Logan's basketball shorts. How did I get into these clothes again?

Whatever.

I shrug and walk out of Logan's freezer room. I shivered at how cold it was in the house. It was nearing December and the weather was beginning to change.

"Logan?"

Silence answered me.

I sigh and follow where I think Logan is. As I finish coming down the stairs, smoke filled my nostrils. I began to cough before I ran to the sink for a nice long drink.

"My god, who's smoking?" I wheeze quietly.

I grab a wet rag by the sink and put it over my nose. My asthma was starting to return. I haven't been having asthma problems since I was ten.

The stench gets stronger as I near the patio by the kitchen. The screen door was open and the smoke was trailing in.

I gasp in rage at what I found.

My heart clenched at the cigarette in Logan's hand. Something in my head clicked - Logan smokes. Smoking kills lives. I didn't want Logan to die.

Without thinking, I drop my rag and storm over to Logan.

His green eyes go large as I pluck the death stick out of his hand and stomp it out on in the grass.

"What are you doing?!" He demanded in a raspy tone.

Tears sting my eyes at the chance he could die from those death sticks. I'd lost many people from cigarettes. Hell, I almost lost myself from other family members doing it.

"Hazel?"

My legs go weak and I go crashing on the wooded deck. I cry my eyes out and shake.

Two pairs of arms wrap around me and pull me toward their chest. I let Logan hold me as the tears come faster and longer.

I sob for a good five minutes until Logan silences me with his lips.

It doesn't feel the same. The taste of smoke and morning breath mixed together was not a good taste. I pull away in disgust. Logan's face registered hurt as I pulled out of his embrace.

"I-I'm so-"

"Don't say it." Logan interrupted, sadness replacing hurt. "I should be saying it."

I wipe the mucus that was forming in my nose and wiped it on Logan's shorts. I inhale all the crying and exhale, letting my body compose itself.

"I'm sorry for making you cry. I shouldn't have started smoking again."

Again?

"Yes," He sighs. "Again."

Logan meets my eyes and looked so sad and pitiful. I throw my arms around him and squeeze him tight. My heart beats faster as Logan returns the hug and buries his face in my neck.

Warm, salty tears sink on my skin, but I don't mind.

Our hug last for what seems like an eternity. Logan slowly pulls away and leans in for a kiss. I still can't resist him, and I do manage to give him a long peck.