0.1 Without Thought

Liam had no clue how they pulled off a last minute plan, but he was thankful it worked. The hunters had found where they went to hide and plan. They attacked without mercy, not a single one showing hesitation at the thought of killing children.

Scott knew they had no choice in fighting back, and so did his pack. Liam somehow managed to control his anger enough to be useful without being a danger. He fought alongside the pack. Taking down the hunters, but allowing them to keep their lives. The growls of the were creatures mixed with the bangs of the automatic weapons were the only sounds in the warehouse. The light from the guns flashing in the dark building, gave away the positions of anyone near them.

Theo fought back to back with Liam, half protecting him and half making sure he didn't lose control. The rest of the pack was spread out and fighting multiple hunters at once. Soon the pack outnumbered the capable hunters. Most were inexperienced and too afraid to attack. They looked at the pack before grabbing the injured and running.

The pack knew this was a small victory, and it would be short lived. They took what they could get, watching them scatter and run for their vehicles. The wolves, and chimera, roared at the hunters making them leave quickly. Scott knew it was just a matter of time before their numbers tripled and they returned.

"We need to get to the hospital. Argent texted me saying hunters were gathering in the halls," he turned to face Theo and Malia, "You two go; Liam and I are going to Deaton. We need to know what we are facing." Malia told Scott to be careful before running towards her car.

"Theo?" Scott looked at the chimera. He had started to trust him, but he was terrified that Theo would stab him in the back again. "I'll keep an eye on your mom, don't worry Scott. I won't let anything happen to her." Scott thanked him before running off to his bike.

Theo turned to Liam. Liam chewed his bottom lip before finally looking at Theo and speaking

"Can you check on my dad, he's working the emergency room tonight?" Theo nodded before leaning towards Liam and giving him a quick kiss on the lips. Catching Liam completely off guard.

"I'll keep him safe." He ran off without another word, getting in his truck and driving away.