0.6 Anchoring Anger

Liam stayed away from Theo, and Isaac, just trying to get his thoughts straight. Theo made it hard to think about anything and Isaac just pissed him off. Everyone was trying to help find a way to end this war and Isaac just kept pointing out the things wrong with the plan. He wasn't actually helping in any way. Liam's only plan was to find Gabe and beat some answers out of him.

Gabe was with the hunters, he had to know who attacked them. First they shot at Scott's house, putting a few people in the hospital, second they attacked their hideout. Gabe had to know who at least ordered the attack on Scott's house. Liam wanted answers, and he wanted them now.

When the sun came up Liam got ready, he tried to leave without anybody seeing him. He thought he had done it when Isaac spoke up. 

"And where do you think you're going?" He walked up beside Liam and gave him a smug smirk. 

"I was going for a walk. I need to clear my head." His heart beat was steady since he didn't actually lie. He was going for a walk and he did need to clear his head. 

"I love walks." Isaac started following him giving Liam no choice but to walk around the block.

"You know Derek may have been the one that turned me but Scott is my alpha. I was his first beta." Liam already knows about the pack that Scott had long before him. Most of the members were still around. 

"We all went through a lot to stay alive." Liam didn't know where Isaac was going with this. 

"Look, I'm sorry about the remarks. I know if it hadn't been for that Theo guy you wouldn't have done what you did. When I was in Derek's pack he led us a certain way. When it came to finding the kanima, Scott was ready to save him at all costs, Derek was ready to kill him at all costs. I, along with the rest of Derek's pack, was ready to kill Jackson." He went quiet for a bit.

"At the time I didn't even trust Scott." Isaac laughed to himself, looking lost in memory. Liam didn't say anything. This was the most he's heard about Isaac since he showed up. 

"It took time, and certain events, but soon I trusted him. I started doing the right thing. So I get it. I get that Theo manipulated you into doing what you did but if you or Theo do anything like that again..." Isaac stopped walking and placed his hand on Liam's shoulder. "I'll kill you both." He was dead serious and Liam knew he would be true to his word.

"Now I know you didn't just want to go for a walk, so I'm gonna let you do whatever you were planning. Just don't get killed and remember what I said." Isaac left without another word. 

Liam waited till he was out of view before he started running. He kept out of sight till he reached the school. He knew Gabe would be here keeping his eye out for other supernaturals that went to the school. He just had to get him alone.

Liam didn't want to get caught by hunters, especially when he was alone, but he had to chance getting into the school. He waited till the hall was clear before sneaking into the boys locker room. 

His best plan was to hope that Gabe passed by the locker room so he could grab him. He tried coming up with a plan b when the bell rang and students started filling the halls. He kept his eye out for Gabe, trying to come up with a way to grab him without people seeing.

Liam couldn't think of anything so when Gabe walked into the hall talking to a girl, Liam stepped out of the locker room. 

"Gabe! Coach wants you," Liam called out, trying to keep his voice even.  Gabe smirked at him as he told the girl something. Liam could have listened to what he said, Scott would have told him it was the smart thing to do, but his anger was getting the best of him.