.16 Not Your Pack

Something wasn't right with the scene in front of Hayden. When she left Beacon Hills, Liam didn't like Theo. He only kept him around because he was useful. Now she's standing here looking at Liam and Theo, who were holding hands, smiles fading the longer they stood there.

"Did Theo just call you baby wolf?" She was sure she heard it wrong. There's no way Liam would let him get away with it. "I did. So what?" Theo was glaring at her, every other breath coming out in a low growl. "Hayden, what are you doing here?" Liam placed his hand on Theo's shoulder and pulled him behind him. "Where's your sister?" Theo put his hands on Liam's waist, readying himself to protect the beta if needed.

"Some hunters came to try and kill me. I had to fight back, exposing my self in front of Val. She freaked and kicked me out." Hayden looked at Liam with pleading eyes. "I have no place to go." Theo knew what she was asking, he just hoped Liam did too. "You should call Scott. I think he has a spare room, or maybe Lydia can help." Hayden looked at Liam surprised. She had hoped he would offer her a place to stay.

"Don't you have a spare room Liam?" Theo's growl was a lot louder now. "No I don't." She laughed and stepped closer to Liam. "Liam your house is a three bedroom house. So unless your parents are sleeping in separate rooms, I'm pretty sure you have a spare room." Now Liam was the one to growl. "The spare  room is Theo's room." Theo smiled smugly at the surprised girl. "He's living with you?" Her voice was higher making Theo and Liam cringe.

"Yes. So call Scott and see if he knows a place you can stay," Liam turned to Theo and grabbed his hand, "C'mon babe." Hayden watched the two boys walk inside Liam's house and close the door. She could hear them walk upstairs and start talking.

"Do you believe her?" Theo asked. "She's still outside Theo. She's probably listening to whatever we say. Let's just watch some movies and forget her. She's not my problem anymore." Hayden growled before walking off to her car, dialing Scott's number as she pulled away from the sidewalk. She didn't like that Theo had somehow wormed his way into Liam's life.

"She left. Now, do you believe her?" Theo looked at Liam. "No I don't. Val isn't the kind of person to just kick her only family member out. I'll call Scott and see what he wants to do." Liam picked up his phone just as it started to ring. "It's Stiles." Liam answered and put the phone on speaker. "Pack meeting now! Hayden is back and she said she has news for us. Liam, Scott wants you and Theo to wait outside till he calls you in." Liam and Theo agreed and quickly left.

When they got to Scott's house, seeing the whole pack was already there, they got out of the truck as quietly as they could. They leaned against the bumper and listened to the conversation going on inside.

"What was it you wanted to tell us Hayden?" Scott asked. "I went to Liam's house before calling you. He wasn't there so I waited for him." She paused to take a breath. "He showed up with Theo. I think he has done something to him. Liam was being protective and calling Theo babe." Hayden took another a breath, waiting for everyone to react. When they didn't she spoke again. "I think Theo is trying to manipulate Liam again. I don't trust him." Still not a single person reacted. "Ok guys, come in."

Theo and Liam walked into the house. Both glaring at Hayden, who just looked smug. "How was your guys' date?" Stiles was the first to speak. "It was good, till we came home and found a stray on our door step." Liam tried to fight the smirk, but Theo's words were kinda funny to him. "You guys knew about Liam and Theo?" Hayden couldn't believe this.

"Hayden, a lot of things have changed since you left," Scott started. "One of those things is Theo." The pack nodded in unison. "He's earned his place in the pack. And him and Liam are together now." Theo now wore the smug smile as he grabbed Liam's hand, lacing their fingers together. "He's still earning our full trust but we know he's not using Liam this time." Theo nodded to Scott's words. "I'd never do that to Liam again, and I'd never hurt the pack again. I couldn't do that to Liam." Theo's words were true and anybody with ears could hear it.