.13 Moving Forward

The McCall house was stuffed full. An entire pack has taken over Melissa's living room, she had never had so many people in her house at once. She couldn't help but smile as she watched them all. Scott with his best friend and boyfriend talking about college. Liam and Theo playing video games with Mason and Corey. Jackson, Ethan, and Derek all chatting away about the places they've been. Lydia and Malia talking about her upcoming trip to Paris, with Isaac occasionally tossing out a few ideas of places she should go.

Argent and Melissa were cooking dinner while chatting with Liam's parents. The only one in the house that seemed to not enjoy themselves was Nolan. Nolan was sitting at Melissa's dinning table drinking a soda and watching everyone. He seemed like he was ready to bolt out the door any second. Melissa went to talk to him only to be stopped by Argent. "I got this." He smiled at her and walked over to the nervous kid. "Why aren't you hanging out with the rest of the kids?" Argent sat next to him, taking a sip of the beer he had in his hand.

"I uh I was..." He stuttered for an answer before deciding to just go with the truth. "I don't think I should be here. I tried to kill Liam and Theo, I exposed them all starting the war, and I haven't even said I was sorry." Nolan looked like he wanted to cry. Argent placed his hand on Nolan's shoulder getting the boy's attention. "When Scott was bitten my family hunted him, we hunted Derek and Jackson as well. It wasn't till my daughter, Allison showed me that not all monsters do monstrous things." He had Nolan's full attention.

"Ethan was apart of a pack known as an Alpha pack. They tried to take down Scott, nearly killed his mom and his boyfriend. Peter nearly killed us all." Nolan looked at all the people Argent named. Each of them seemed happy and apart of the pack. Accepted by those who they tried to hurt. "Theo might have been the worse." Argent and Nolan turned to look at the boy when they heard a low growl. Liam was glaring at them. He didn't want people bringing up Theo's past when he was trying to move past it.

Argent just smiled at the couple. Theo heard him start talking about his past so he got up and walked over to Nolan. He should be the one to tell Nolan about the things he's done. Nolan should hear it from him and see that he regrets it. "It's alright Argent, I got this part." He sat next to Nolan. The kid visibly stiffened at his proximity, shifting towards Argent. "I did some really horrible things to Scott's pack. I could list everything but I think some of us would like to forget the things I did. Let's just say I manipulated Liam into trying to kill Scott, so I could kill Liam and take his power. When that didn't work I killed Scott myself. His mom brought him back." Melissa gave Theo a look he knew all to well. He got it from Stiles earlier that day.

"I think what Argent is trying to prove to you is that yes you did some things that hurt the pack; but you saw the error of your ways and tried to help. Because of you Liam and I are alive. That will mean more to the pack than anything else you did. You fought with us not against us and that earned you a place here to night." Nolan looked at everyone in the pack, seeing them all nodding and smiling at him.

He felt the tightness in his chest lessen and for once he wasn't a nervous wreck. "Don't worry Nolan, just enjoy yourself." Theo patted the boy on the shoulder before returning to his boyfriend's side. Nolan took a few deep breaths before joining the boys playing video games. The puppy pack welcoming by giving him a controller and telling him to stay alive.

Everything was finally calm and Melissa couldn't of been happier. "Alright everyone, come eat." Melissa called out as her and Mrs.Geyer put the last of the food on the table. All the boys got up and ran over to the table. Isaac and Scott sat next to each other, Stiles between Derek and Lydia, and Theo and Liam fought for a chair. "Boys there's enough chairs for everyone." Liam and Theo both started laughing as they both landed on the floor and Nolan took their seat. "Sorry, seat's taken."