.18 Revenge

When Hayden left Beacon Hills with her sister everything was calm. There was no more threats. Scott promised to call her if anything serious happened. She had kissed Liam, told him she loved him. He told her he loved her and promised that he understood why she was leaving. He held her for a moment and promised to visit her when school was over. 

She had left behind her pack, her friends, to protect her sister. Valerie had seen the beast and what it could do, but she didn't know the beast was killed. She worried about Hayden and told her they were moving to a new state. Hayden didn't object, even if she wanted too.

They moved to Arizona where Valerie had gotten a job as a deputy. It took Hayden some time but soon she had a friend and was settling into her new life. For a couple months her life was normal. She went to school, got a job where her boss wasn't a jack ass, she even started dating again. She missed Liam, and he'll always be her first love, but she had to move on.

Just when she thought her life was going to be normal, her sister went missing. Valerie was out on a routine call for a noise complaint. She hadn't returned in nearly an hour and dispatch couldn't get a response. They sent another squad car to check on her. They found her car on and  abandoned. When they searched the surrounding area they found no trace of her. A deputy was sent to get Hayden from school. On the way to the station the car was hit by an SUV.

Hayden was knocked out on impact. She suffered minor injuries that healed as she was out. When she finally woke up she was tied to a chair in what looked like a basement. It took her moment to adjust to the darkness, but when she did she realized she was in a ring of mountain ash and the rope that bund her was braided with wolfsbane. She couldn't get out no matter how hard she tried.

Just as she gave up the door to the basement opened and in walked three men. Two of them were dragging an unconscious woman. They placed her in a chair just out side the ring of mountain ash, and tied her down. When they moved and Hayden got a good look at the woman she realized it was her sister.

"What did you do to her?" She screamed at the men, who just laughed at her. "Nothing. Yet." One of them said, his voice rough and gravelly. "Whether that changes or not is up to you." Hayden glared, she would growl if her throat didn't hurt from the wolfsbane. "What do you want with us?" They man who spoke kneeled down so he was eye level with the beta. "We want Scott McCall and that abomination his pack protects."

They tortured Hayden while her sister watched. They had burned her, cut her, and even shocked her. No matter what they did she didn't tell them anything about Scott or the pack. She may not be apart of the pack but she would still protect them. When they finally left Valerie cried out for her. She thought she was watching her sister die. Hayden was weak, so she healed slower, but she still healed. Her sister watched in horror and confusion as the cuts and burns healed and faded, leaving behind smooth skin. "What are you?" Valerie's voice was broken and filled with fear "I'm a werewolf, but I swear, I'm still Hayden. I'm still your sister, and I'm gonna get us out of here."

The men didn't return for three days. They gave them water and fed Valerie but not Hayden. They wanted her to break. On the sixth day Hayden gave in. "Please?" Her voice was hoarse and her head hurt from the lack of food. But she begged for food and water. "Just tell us where we can find Theo Raeken and we'll let your sister go." Hayden perked up. She thought they wanted the pack, but they just wanted Theo. "Theo's in Beacon Hills, or at least he was when I left. The pack voted against sending him back to hell." The men seemed pleased as they left the room.

When they returned they had food for Hayden, and another girl with them. They told the girl to break the circle and had her feed Hayden. When she was done she redid the circle and left. "How did Scott McCall send Theo Raeken to hell?" Hayden explained to them about the sword and Kira's message from the Skin Walkers. She told them how he tore apart the pack and tried to kill them all, leading to his down fall.