.11 Healing Touches

The pack met up at Scott's house. The room was filled with the smell of relief and happiness. Everyone was hugging and chatting, all happy to be alive and done with the war. Scott was happy he was able to save his pack, his family. Melissa and Rafe embraced their son, each expressing happiness. Lydia and Stiles were talking with Jackson and Ethan, or well more Stiles was hovering as Lydia talked. Derek was talking with his uncle and Malia. Mason, Nolan, and Corey were talking by themselves. The only ones missing from the happy gathering was Liam and Theo.

The pair was at Liam's house. After hearing what happened at the hospital and the school Liam's parents called him freaking out. They demanded that he come home instantly. Liam called Scott to tell him that he was headed home and when he got the chance he would head over to his house. Theo offered to drive him, not wanting to be apart from Liam. Liam excepted the offer and followed him to his truck. 

Now Liam sat in his living room, Theo waiting outside in his truck for him, and both his parents asking question he couldn't answer. "Mom! Dad! Please calm down, I can explain." They both gave him a stern look but sat down none the less and let him talk. "I wasn't in the hospital when the attack happened. I was on my way to Corey's house. Mason and Corey called me and asked for a ride home. My car is still in the shop so I asked Theo to give me a ride. We weren't even there for the attack. I didn't know what happened till you both called freaking out on me." 

Liam hated lying to his parents but he wanted to protect them. The less they knew the better. "Who's Theo?" Mrs.Greyer asked. She thought she knew everyone of Liam's friends. "He's a friend. We met last year sometime." Liam's mom gave him a look that he knew all to well. "When do we get to meet him, who are his parents...?" Liam looked at his dad for help, getting none he spoke up. "Mom you act like I'm dating him. If you want to meet him, I can ask him to come inside." Liam had hoped they would say it's late but luck wasn't on his side.

His mom stood and smacked him on his arm. She scolded him for making Theo wait outside with everything that's been happening. He apologized and ran out the door to Theo. "I heard baby wolf. It's ok, let's get this over with" Theo smirked at him and got out of his truck, following him inside. Theo wasn't really comfortable with meeting Liam's parents but he figured it would get them out of trouble faster. 

The two boys walked into the Greyer house and smiled awkwardly. "Mom, dad, this is Theo." Liam gestured to the chimera who waved shyly. Liam fought the urge to chuckle at Theo, he had never seen the boy look so innocent and shy. "Hello Theo, I'm Liam's mom." Mrs.Greyer walked forward to shake Theo's hand, stopping short when she saw the bloody cut in Theo's shirt. "What happened to your arm Theo?" Mr.Greyer asked making both boys panic. 

"Uh, it's an old wound, I got it while jogging in the preserve. I uh haven't had the chance to wash my clothes since then." Theo thought nothing of the lie but Liam knew his parents better. "Do you always wait so long to do your laundry?" Liam's mom asked with a chuckle, but it stopped when she saw the uncomfortable look on Theo's face. "Uh I'm gonna lend Theo a shirt." Liam tugged on Theo's sleeve trying to get him to follow Liam upstairs to his room. 

When they were upstairs Theo stood in the doorway of Liam's room. Looking around and taking in everything about Liam's room. The clothes thrown about, the video games scattered, and the school books tossed about carelessly. It screamed Liam and Theo liked it. "You can clean up a bit in the bathroom if you'd like, I'll just be down stairs." Liam smiled at Theo and handed him a shirt. Liam hesitated before giving Theo a quick peck on the cheek before walking out. Theo smiled to himself before going to clean up.

Liam walked down stairs to see his mom sitting on the couch. Liam sighed and walked over to her, he sat next to her and gave her a small smile. "Mom would it be ok if I go to Scott's house for a bit. His mom is out of the hospital and our friends threw her a welcome home party. I'd like to drop in and say hi and see how she's doing." His mom smiled and gave him a small nod. "Sweetheart, I don't want you to think I'm being nosy but why is Theo wearing a blood covered shirt that should have been washed by now." Liam sighed and looked to the stairs. He listened carefully and heard the water running, hopefully Theo wouldn't hear him.