0.7 Second Guessing

Theo knew something was wrong, ever since they got back from helping Scott. Liam wouldn't talk to anyone and he just kept on glaring at Theo. Everybody gave him some space, hoping he'd talk to one of them. 

Theo got tired of waiting and went to look for him, all he found was Malia and Issac. Malia had told him that Liam left the house not too long ago, and he looked ready to kill. 

Theo got in his truck and tried his best to follow Liam's scent. It led him to Scott's house. Theo knew hunters were staking out the house in hopes of finding the pack, so he parked his truck a few houses down. He used the dark shadows to get to Scott's house undetected. Theo didn't know why Liam had come to the house. He just wanted to make sure he was ok.

When he walked into the house he listened for Liam. Liam was somewhere upstairs just sitting and thinking. Theo tried not to scare him but Liam was too distracted to hear him coming. 

"What the... Stop sneaking up on me!" Liam glared at Theo who was leaning in the door frame of the McCall's spare bedroom. 

"I wasn't actually sneaking up on you this time. I just came to check on you. Malia said you looked ready to kill." 

Liam rolled his eyes and laid back on the unused bed. "I was mad. I don't like Isaac." 

Theo chuckled, the two boys were in agreement on the annoying beta. "Let me guess, he was making snarky comments and you just needed a breather before you punched him?" Liam nodded but didn't sit up.

Theo took a deep breath before walking over to the bed and sitting next to Liam. "If you want, I could hold him while you hit. Maybe take turns." Theo got Liam to smile which surprised the both of them. 

"I think you'd have to hold Scott while I punched Isaac." Liam finally sat up and looked at Theo. 

"I'll tell Scott Malia needs him then we can take on Isaac. But I'm guessing we'll have to run really fast once I let him go." 

The two boys kept laughing and planning their attack on Isaac.

"I'm just gonna guess that it's not just Isaac. It's me, you need to get away from me." 

Liam was gonna deny it but he knew there was no point. "You have everything in my head twisted. I don't know why but ever since the first kiss you won't get out of my head." 

Theo knew what he meant. Ever since Liam saved him in the hospital he couldn't stop thinking about the boy. "What exactly am I doing when you think of me?" Theo was afraid to ask but he wanted to know where he stood with Liam. 

"You're kissing me. It's always kissing." Liam didn't sound mad or disgusted so Theo made a bold move. 

"Like this?" He leaned forward and pressed his lips to Liam's, giving him the chance to respond.

Liam just sat still, he honestly didn't know what to do. Theo started to feel awkward so he pulled away. "Sorry, I shouldn't have." He was about to get up when Liam grabbed his hand. 

"Do it again." Theo was shocked. Last time he kissed Liam, he slapped him. 

"Are you sure?" Theo had to make sure he heard him right. Instead of answering him Liam leaned forward and kissed Theo. Theo reacted quickly, placing his hand on the back of Liam's head and pulled him closer as he kissed back. Liam gripped the front of Theo's shirt pushing back onto the bed.

At first Theo thought Liam was pushing him away until he realized Liam was following him down. Once Theo's back hit the mattress Liam straddled his lap. Theo placed his hands on Liam's sides, their lips never disconnecting.