.15 First Date

"And how do you plan to convince me?" Theo challenged. "Like this." Liam started kissing his neck, sucking lightly leaving behind small bruises that faded quickly. "S-still not convinced." Theo shivered when he felt Liam's teeth graze his jaw before kissing his lips. The older boy flipped them over and gave Liam the same treatment he got. Kissing his neck and leaving marks, nipping at the skin as it healed.

"I'm supposed to be doing the convincing." Liam's words were cut off by Theo kissing him. "Well, I'm trying to convince you to moan my name." Theo smirked as he slid his hands under Liam's shirt. "In your dreams chipmunk." The chimera nodded with a fake pout. "Ok." He started to pull back allowing the beta to relax before grinding his hips against Liam's. "Fuck." Liam moaned and bucked his hips.

Theo kept grinding their hips together, biting his lip to keep from moaning Liam's name. "Oh god T-The." Liam cut himself off before he could moan Theo's name. "What was that baby wolf?" Theo smirked as he ground his hips a bit harder. "Fuck!" Liam could feel himself grow hard, a blush creeping up on his cheeks. "Fuck it... Theo stop teasing me." Theo smirked in triumph. "All you had to do was ask baby." Theo sat up and tugged on Liam's lacrosse shorts, pulling them down along with his boxers. His cock sprung free, slapping his stomach.

Theo kissed Liam, taking his cock lightly in his hand. Jacking him slowly, swiping his thumb over the tip to gather the precum and spread it over the shaft. Liam moaned into the kiss allowing Theo to slip his tongue in. He sped up his movements kissing his way down to Liam's cock. He smiled up at the moaning boy before licking a slow line from the shaft up to the tip. Liam growled while bucking his hips. "Calm down baby." Theo teased, wrapping his lips around the head of Liam's cock. 

Theo swirled his tongue around the tip, jacking what wasn't in his mouth. Liam wasn't gonna last long and they just started. "Fuck Theo," He moaned out. Theo hummed in response, sending vibrations through Liam's cock. Theo started bobbing his head, taking as much as he could before gagging. Liam was trying to hold on, he didn't want to cum so fast. Theo tried to relax and deep throat Liam, feeling him hit the back of his throat he gagged. "Fuck!" Liam started cumming. his claws digging into his mattress. Theo kept bobbing his head, milking Liam's cock. 

Theo pulled off, swallowing the salty liquid before laying beside Liam. "I'm still gonna call you chipmunk." The beta smirked as he pulled up his shorts and boxers. "Whatever you want chimpanzee." Theo smiled. Liam's retort was cut off when they heard the front door open. "Boys! Get down here and help me with the groceries!" Both boys jumped up and ran down stairs. Mrs.Geyer was struggling to carry an arm full of bags. "Here, let me take them Mrs.Geyer." Theo grabbed the bags and walked over to the kitchen. Liam went out to the car to get more. "Thank you honey." Mrs.Geyer smiled at Theo and started to put the food away.

Once the car was empty and the groceries were put away Liam and Theo went back up stairs. "I was thinking." Liam started. "That can't be good." Theo teased. "Well now I change my mind. I don't wanna take you on a date." Liam stuck his tongue out at Theo. He grabbed his Xbox controller and turned on the counsel. "I'm joking Liam. What were you thinking?" Theo grabbed the other controller and sat next to Liam on the floor. 

"As I was saying, I was thinking we could go to dinner tonight. Our first date, since everything seems calm right now it might be the best time." Theo couldn't help but smile. Liam actually thought about taking him out. "That could be fun. Let's do it." Liam smiled at Theo. "Ok, pick a place. Any place you wanna go." Theo thought it over before deciding. He had always wanted to go but his parents said no. It was a nice little café that had a video game theme going on. Each table you sat at had a different classic arcade game built right into the table. "Can we go to Fab Café?" Theo blushed slightly. "I said anywhere and I meant it." Liam kissed his cheek before starting up a game of Halo.