Part 1

She was standing outside the signings entrance looking glum and disappointed. She was re-reading the letter she wrote for the boys while a tear slips out. The stupid bus just had to drag. She was only fifteen minutes late, but they stood there ground. She was not going to meet One Direction. Not today, Not tomorrow, not EVER! And it was killing her.

All she wanted to do was just get a "Hi", or a "Hi love," hell she'd be okay with a simple "Hey". Who is she kidding just seeing them would make her cry. And she was not going to be satisfied with only seeing them through a clear glass window.  

The only thing standing between her and her future husbands, were fifteen security guards. She wasn't very good at math, but that seems easy enough. She wasn just going to stand her ground, she was going to force them to let her enter. She took a breath and knocked on the door. One of the officers opened the door. He got her frail fangirl heart pumping.

Is he going to let me in? She thought.

She gave him a smile and said," Hi, I know I've been here for a while but, uhm, you don't know how much I would love if you let me in! I've been here for over three hours, and some stupid fifteen minute technicality shouldn't stop you, from letting me into that mall!"

He gave her a blank look, and smirked at his coworkers. " 

They think i'm some crazy teenage girl!" she thought.

"Sure c'mon on in."

She looked up and smiled, "Really!?"

She could feel her heart race, and her dreams only being a couple mall corridors away.

She looked up at the officer again with so much love for him, that She hugged him! She was ran to the center of the mall when she heard one officer tell the other "She looked so happy I actually feel bad for not telling her."

Then they laughed. She got to the center of the mall when she put the puzzle pieces together. They didn't let her into the mall because they were being nice, but rather because One Direction, has left the building.

Only a couple crying girl stood in the corners of the room, as mothers and friends led them out while patting their backs. Shops started opening up, as it was only seven a.m. and she took five different buses, two trains, plus a subway just to get here, and it was all for nothing.

She collapsed on the stone cold floor, and held her throbbing head in her hands. She was not going to cry. She was not going to let those stupid, teasing officers see her cry. Why were the cops still there anyway? To tease other fragile fangirl hearts? She decided to just leave through the back door, but not before saying a nasty rant to the officers.

She strutted towards the front entrance and she let her anger drive her.

**** -Niall's POV-

Niall stood by the bus door, when he heard his stomach rumble. "Is anyone else starving?" he asked.

Paul took a breath as they were getting everything packed up for the leave. The boys were standing around while Harry and Louis were playing around by the bus. Liam was on his mobile, and so was Zayn.

Louis looked towards him while him and Harry held the same look, "We can go to a McDonalds or something for a rest stop," Said Louis. They just ate an hour ago, and already Niall needs more.

Niall looked back down at his stomach and he know, a rest stop was not going to be enough,"Can't we just like wait a little longer, I'll call up chinese or something, or we could eat at the Mall! Its Seven already, the Food courts open!"